10 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Sorry, NOT going to get an instragram account. So won't be entering this one.

Thats okay I don't  blame you, I have never had any social media until last week. My wife made me a Instagram account. It's okay  but I could live with out it.

No thank you. This has scam written all over it.  Posted on a "kids" account, grammatical errors such as "We've", short turn around to build urgency, minimal " likes", "not associated with Instagram" but you "agree to Instagram terms". Plus why would an adult "18 years of age" contest be posted on a kid's Instagram account?  If I was this childs parent I would be shutting her Instagram account down ASAP! As we all tell our kids, "Stranger Danger" more than ever applies to the Internet. Stay safe.

1 hour ago, Breezy2 said:

No thank you. This has scam written all over it.  Posted on a "kids" account, grammatical errors such as "We've", short turn around to build urgency, minimal " likes", "not associated with Instagram" but you "agree to Instagram terms". Plus why would an adult "18 years of age" contest be posted on a kid's Instagram account?  If I was this childs parent I would be shutting her Instagram account down ASAP! As we all tell our kids, "Stranger Danger" more than ever applies to the Internet. Stay safe.

😂😂😂

I entered!

13 hours ago, Breezy2 said:

This is actually a contest being done by a fellow Fiend. Lone Star has been a member here for quite awhile. I have enjoyed the videos he has shared of his little girl. 

14 hours ago, Breezy2 said:

Not a scam, but I appreciate your concern. I am very skeptical about most things also. But you tube has become my wife and daughters hobby and they have lots of fun doing it. I was against it at first, but it was my daughters idea and it was something we could do together. 

My apologies if I offended anyone but this is very scary for this little girl. Hopefully the only people that respond are “Fiends” and not the questionable lurkers on the net of which her parents have no control.  I have a young niece that started getting very questionable “friends” because of exactly this type of innocence and fun and it got very scary for her family. They had to shut everything down. I wish you all the best, enjoy yourselves, but please be cautious. Data security is critical and ever so crucial especially where children are concerned.

1 hour ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

This is actually a contest being done by a fellow Fiend. Lone Star has been a member here for quite awhile. I have enjoyed the videos he has shared of his little girl. 

I joined on the second or third day, I can't remember for sure anymore. 2011 was along time ago. Thank you so much. 

10 minutes ago, Breezy2 said:

My apologies if offended anyone but this is very scary for this little girl. Hopefully the only people that respond are “Fiends” and not the questionable lurkers on the net of which her parents have no control.

No offense taken.