Here we go again. We started last December to make reservations for our yearly10 day stay at the Ft. (We stay Dec and March every yr for the last 20) No reservations in 12/2018. Eventually my TA was able to “start” reservations with 3 days. Between her and I, I have 7 of the 10 days. 12/1-12/4 and 12/8-12/11.  Not panicking yet but getting a little nervous. How can anyone plan a trip without having the days in the middle? We go every yr at the same time with no problems till last yr. what are my chances of the 3 days opening up before thanksgiving?

22 minutes ago, jlf said:

Here we go again. We started last December to make reservations for our yearly10 day stay at the Ft. (We stay Dec and March every yr for the last 20) No reservations in 12/2018. Eventually my TA was able to “start” reservations with 3 days. Between her and I, I have 7 of the 10 days. 12/1-12/4 and 12/8-12/11.  Not panicking yet but getting a little nervous. How can anyone plan a trip without having the days in the middle? We go every yr at the same time with no problems till last yr. what are my chances of the 3 days opening up before thanksgiving?

That is typically Pop Warner weekend. It gets harder every year for Camping and values for that weekend. I will say I am seeing all types available for Dec 4-5 right now if you havent grabbed that yet.