Hi All,

We have reservations at the Fort for a premium site during April 2020.  Our plans were to use our trailer, as usual, however we may not be able to take it this time.  Would anyone know if you can rent a trailer to have set up at your site.  Is there a specific company to contact?  How do we work that with Disney, do we have to let them know?  Would we be able to request our site in advance as we usually do?  Any information that folks might share would be appreciated.  If not our alternative may be to try and switch the reservation to a hotel room.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, GB&MZ said:

Hi All,

We have reservations at the Fort for a premium site during April 2020.  Our plans were to use our trailer, as usual, however we may not be able to take it this time.  Would anyone know if you can rent a trailer to have set up at your site.  Is there a specific company to contact?  How do we work that with Disney, do we have to let them know?  Would we be able to request our site in advance as we usually do?  Any information that folks might share would be appreciated.  If not our alternative may be to try and switch the reservation to a hotel room.

Thanks.

Yes, you can rent a trailer and have it set up.  I'm not sure of the companies that can do that, but I am confident that there will be several people answering this post that can fill you in on the details.

We have done this before, but as time passes the names of the companies that are able to do this may have changed.

I hope you have a pleasant trip next April and be sure and check this site for all of your questions so you will receive the best quality answers available.

I have used and referred clients to Camper Rental Adventures. They will come and set up the camper on your site and when you are down pick it up and take it away. They have a variety of sizes and pricing. Disney does not need to know. Once you hav eyour site number you let them know and they can then get it set up for you. You can still request in advance. 

https://www.facebook.com/camperrentaladventures/

There are at least a few camper rental companies that deliver to the Fort.  It works the same for pretty much all of them, except for Meacham - who is the only "official" RV rental company at the Fort (unless you want a luxury MH).  They get the advantage of being able to work with the Fort to get your camper in and setup before you arrive and they can also include a golf cart with your package. 

There are other good companies as well (see Jason's post) and I'd definitely go with someone that was recommended here by someone with recent experience.  There have been some companies people have had problems with recently, including guests having their camper rental reservation cancelled at the last minute.  If you're doing research online, be sure to read recent reviews, especially on their social media pages.  That will usually give you a heads up if something isn't quite right.