The frame for the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian has been erected.

These are the themed trees at Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail.

I hope it's cooler this year, we were sweating walking thru the trail last year!

The Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail will be back for the 2019 holiday season and is set to begin welcoming guests beginning Friday, November 8, 2019, through January 20, 2020.

This walk-through experience in the Marketplace at Disney Springs has photo opportunities galore along with holiday music and falling “snow.” Keep an eye out for special food and beverage kiosks and merchandise from select shops throughout the trail as well.

Some themed trees will not return this year such as Pluto, 101 Dalmatians, The Jungle Book, The Muppets, and Alice in Wonderland and a few new trees have been added including Aladdin, The Lion King, and a Walt Disney World Theme Parks tree. Although subject to change without notice, below is the list of Disney-inspired Christmas Trees coming to this year’s Tree Trail:

1. Walt Disney World Theme Parks
  2. Mickey & Minnie Mouse
  3. Beauty & the Beast
  4. Sleeping Beauty
  5. Aladdin
  6. Frozen
  7. The Princess & The Frog
  8. The Little Mermaid
  9. Mulan
  10. Haunted Mansion
  11. Snow White
  12. Pinocchio
  13. Toy Story
  14. Disney Villains
  15. Dumbo
  16. Cinderella
  17. Robin Hood
  18. Star Wars
  19. Peter Pan
  20. Tangled
  21. The Lion King
  22. Mary Poppins
  23. Fantasia
59 minutes ago, Duane said:

I read somewhere that the Wilderness Lodge has a gingerbread log cabin for Christmas this year.  Maybe someone can venture over there and take a look...?  

Yes they do. It's in the lobby by where you come in from the buses.

It's a lot smaller than the other resorts.  Someone referred to it as an outhouse.  We were there Sunday and one of the bakers told us it was about 50% done.

I saw pictures yesterday and it looks finished, complete with Humphrey Bear hanging lights.

On a side note, there is a series of resort pins showing all of the gingerbread designs (or parts of them).

I didn't know that Saratoga Springs Resort had some sort of gingerbread display?

When I get home I can add a couple of pictures, can't access Imgur from work.