Father/daughter breakfast suggestions.

DD(15) and I are looking for a place to have breakfast one morning during our up coming trip. 
Open to all suggestions but we are not looking for a character meal. 
The restaurant can be in a park, resort, Disney Springs, and we will also consider an off-property Resort or restaurant. 

thanks in advance for all of your suggestions. 

7 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

DD(15) and I are looking for a place to have breakfast one morning during our up coming trip. 
Open to all suggestions but we are not looking for a character meal. 
The restaurant can be in a park, resort, Disney Springs, and we will also consider an off-property Resort or restaurant. 

thanks in advance for all of your suggestions. 

We have always enjoyed the breakfast at Whispering Canyon.

I second the French Bakery at EPCOT for breakfast.  Sit outside in the area, and it's the perfect setting to discuss things like 'Where in the world would you really like to visit?" and gets a great 'what do you want your future to be' conversation rolling.  It's fun to hear what your kids dreams are, when they are that close to adulthood.   To keep the conversation moving, agree with everything, don't bring reality like money into it. 

Love that you're doing this, Ray ❤️

We had breakfast at the Beach Club Resort.  It was just take-out from the quick service, but the patio there is so pretty.  Afterwards, you can walk along the beach area, grab a swing and talk.  It's such a pretty place, that even a simple Mickey waffle is extra special ❤️

10 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

The Perkins near by serves a good breakfast.  Their pancakes are my favorite.

I haven’t been to a Perkins restaurant in years.
It would definitely be less expensive than eating at a WDW restaurant

Where exactly is it at?

9 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I haven’t been to a Perkins restaurant in years.
It would definitely be less expensive than eating at a WDW restaurant

Where exactly is it at?

It is in the shopping center across from Disney in Lake Buena Vista.  I think the center is called Crossroads, brain not working at remembering so well these days.  There are a lot of restaurants located there.  Also the remaining Goodings grocery store.  As you are facing it, Perkins is on the left with the big American flag flying.  Good breakfasts and tasty lunch and dinners also.  Prices not too bad.