58 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I've been watching the Imagineering Story, Frank and Ollie, Waking Up Sleeping Beauty, A Day in Disney, and other "behind the scenes" shows. We did figure out how to watch it on the big TV in the living room, just can't use the surround sound.

I really enjoyed “Waking up Sleeping Beauty.”

Prop Culture

- COMING SOON -

Air Dates

May 01, 2020 - Present

Network

Disney+

A reality series that looks at well-known props from Disney movies.

Film collector Dan Lanigan hosts this series that ventures deep inside the Disney archives to unearth some of its greatest treasures.

Beloved props, costumes, and artifacts from fan-favorite Disney films are showcased and explored in-depth, as Dan welcomes special guests and the creators of the pieces into the discussions.

Be Our Chef

- ON AIR -
4.0  Avg User Rating
Rate This Show

Air Dates

Mar 27, 2020 - Present

Network

Disney+

Genre

Reality

Cast

Host - Angela Kinsey

A competition series where families create dishes inspired by the world of Disney.

Angela Kinsey hosts this cooking competition that tasks families with creating tasty dishes that are inspired by elements of Disney.

Each episode features two of the families facing off at Walt Disney World to determine which of one can create the most magical food item.

The two families with the most wins at the end go head-to-head in an epic finale to determine who takes home the grand prize.

5 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Not specifically Disney, but also The Princess Bride is coming to D+ May 1st.

Which means I can watch it another 419 times.  🤗

Jessica was pretty excited about that news. I mean we own it already, but still this means she can watch it anywhere.

3 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Just watched Pixar in Real Life Shorts.... Very funny and cute 🙂

Rachel and I were just checking that out. We just finished watching (not all at once) the Fairytale Weddings and were looking to see what other Original shows were available. I will let her know you said the Pixar in Real Life was good. 

On 4/24/2020 at 8:02 AM, Travisma said:

Prop Culture

- COMING SOON -

Air Dates

May 01, 2020 - Present

Network

Disney+

A reality series that looks at well-known props from Disney movies.

Film collector Dan Lanigan hosts this series that ventures deep inside the Disney archives to unearth some of its greatest treasures.

Beloved props, costumes, and artifacts from fan-favorite Disney films are showcased and explored in-depth, as Dan welcomes special guests and the creators of the pieces into the discussions.

Just watched this. Very nice!!!!