Sign in to follow this  
PGHFiend

Disney Plus

So if you haven't checked it out yet,  Disney plus has a series on there called "The Imagineering Story".  I watched the first 2 episodes so far and saw some pictures and footage of stuff I've never seen before.  Very informative and right up my alley with all the mechanics and such.  

I did get it free for being a Verizon wireless customer, so if you qualify,  check it out. 

We signed up with the D23 special a few months ago go 3 years for the price of 2. When I went to watch the Imagineers the first morning it said it wasn’t available. Guess it was a part of their start up issues.

5 hours ago, Travisma said:

We signed up with the D23 special a few months ago go 3 years for the price of 2. When I went to watch the Imagineers the first morning it said it wasn’t available. Guess it was a part of their start up issues.

The day it went live it was a mess! After that first day we haven’t had any problems. 

We’ve watched both episodes of the Imagineering Story and enjoyed them both.  

18 hours ago, Beckers said:

The day it went live it was a mess! After that first day we haven’t had any problems. 

We’ve watched both episodes of the Imagineering Story and enjoyed them both.  

16 hours ago, keith_h said:

The report is Disney+ has been hacked and thousands of accounts were up for sale on the hacking forums those folks frequent. 

And yet... I cancelled Hulu over the weekend and will be signing up for D+ instead. 

First order of business - getting DH hooked on Star Wars.  ;)

The big issue I had with this entire process, is a lack of communication.

I signed up back with the D23 special, got a confirmation I paid, and that was it.

No instructions on what my account/password was, no notifications on how to get logged in etc.

My login/password was the same as all of my other Disney accounts (MDE, Disney Go, Disney movie rewards). 

So I guess if you change your PW on Disney + it'll change it on everything?

8 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

And yet... I cancelled Hulu over the weekend and will be signing up for D+ instead. 

First order of business - getting DH hooked on Star Wars.  ;)

I'm planning on signing up but I rather wait and let the early adopters go through the pain for me. The current plan is sometime after the first of the year but it might be sooner if it appears that it is running not only smoothly but securely.

On 11/16/2019 at 9:58 PM, PGHFiend said:

So if you haven't checked it out yet,  Disney plus has a series on there called "The Imagineering Story".  I watched the first 2 episodes so far and saw some pictures and footage of stuff I've never seen before.  Very informative and right up my alley with all the mechanics and such.  

I did get it free for being a Verizon wireless customer, so if you qualify,  check it out. 

Ep 1 was great 

20 hours ago, keith_h said:

I'm planning on signing up but I rather wait and let the early adopters go through the pain for me. The current plan is sometime after the first of the year but it might be sooner if it appears that it is running not only smoothly but securely.

Probably will do the same here. I've got a couple of series to catch up on (and Vikings returns soon!), but should have a hole in my binge watching schedule after the holidays.  🙂

18 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Probably will do the same here. I've got a couple of series to catch up on (and Vikings returns soon!), but should have a hole in my binge watching schedule after the holidays.  🙂

It's been great so far; no issues.  The Mandalorian is excellent; as is the Imagineering series.

21 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Waiting is probably good so you can have a true binge 😂 they started with 1 episode of series and each Friday they release another. Wait a few weeks and you’ll have more to watch than hours in a year 😂

1 hour ago, Beckers said:

Waiting is probably good so you can have a true binge 😂 they started with 1 episode of series and each Friday they release another. Wait a few weeks and you’ll have more to watch than hours in a year 😂

Yay!!!

Sign in to follow this