Anyone not using Feb 14 and Feb 15?

Hi All! I am planning a trip to Fort Wilderness with my son, who is 2 years old. I went there when I was a kid and have really fond memories.

I made the reservations last minute because I will be in the area for work. We took our first trip to WDW last week and I am so excited we get to go back! 

I was able to reserve February 12 and February 13, but would love to add the weekend. Of course, with a two year old, it's a lot of work to go camping just for two nights! Because of our time limitations, I am not planning to visit any of the theme parks, just enjoy Ft. Wilderness.

Right now, online shows no availability of any type for the weekend. I will keep trying, but thought I would ask this forum if anyone has reservations they aren't using? We will be happy to pay! 

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Emily T said:

Hi All! I am planning a trip to Fort Wilderness with my son, who is 2 years old. I went there when I was a kid and have really fond memories.

I made the reservations last minute because I will be in the area for work. We took our first trip to WDW last week and I am so excited we get to go back! 

I was able to reserve February 12 and February 13, but would love to add the weekend. Of course, with a two year old, it's a lot of work to go camping just for two nights! Because of our time limitations, I am not planning to visit any of the theme parks, just enjoy Ft. Wilderness.

Right now, online shows no availability of any type for the weekend. I will keep trying, but thought I would ask this forum if anyone has reservations they aren't using? We will be happy to pay! 

Thanks!

Welcome!!! Transferring reservations is almost impossible. The better solution is to have a travel agent continuously look for you. [email protected] is excellent at dogging the reservation system and finding what you need 🙂

15 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Welcome!!! Transferring reservations is almost impossible. The better solution is to have a travel agent continuously look for you. [email protected] is excellent at dogging the reservation system and finding what you need 🙂

Welcome EmilyT!

Full disclosure, in addition to being am awesome longtime Fort Fiend himself, Jason is a well-recommended travel agent and sponsor here on FF.net.

Around here we just call him "The Man"  ;)

Good luck snagging your extra dates!