Sorry for being slow posting this.

When we arrived in Mid October while backing into our site, our power steering ruptured a hose and we emptied all of hydraulic fluid (5 gallons) on the ground. Disney’s Maintenance folks were excellent cleaning up my mess.

On our Class A the power steering is part of the hydraulic system that also runs the cooling fan (side radiator). That’s why all the oil.

A few calls to people we know and Mobicare of Orlando is who we were recommend to call and who we used. They had a service person at our RV in 2 hours, he needed to get a hose made up and then install it. Hose Runs from front to back, 50’ long. Since we were safe and at Ft Wilderness for the week he returned the next day with a helper and finished the repairs. Good company and I recommend them.

10 hours ago, BennieH said:

A few calls to people we know and Mobicare of Orlando is who we were recommend to call and who we used. They had a service person at our RV in 2 hours, he needed to get a hose made up and then install it. Hose Runs from front to back, 50’ long. Since we were safe and at Ft Wilderness for the week he returned the next day with a helper and finished the repairs. Good company and I recommend them.

Have heard other good reports about them too.