It is neat, but at a cost of a monthly fee any month you use it.

I'll stick with the Central Florida Expressway Authority E-Pass Xtra. The Xtra is EZ-Pass. So, this one pass will cover all tolls in Florida, the few tolls in Georgia, the few tolls in North Carolina and the 18 EZ-Pass states.

I cancelled my SunPass account and my EZ-Pass account and now just use my E-Pass Xtra.

https://www.cfxway.com/

On 12/1/2019 at 6:29 PM, tim5055 said:

It is neat, but at a cost of a monthly fee any month you use it.

I'll stick with the Central Florida Expressway Authority E-Pass Xtra. The Xtra is EZ-Pass. So, this one pass will cover all tolls in Florida, the few tolls in Georgia, the few tolls in North Carolina and the 18 EZ-Pass states.

I cancelled my SunPass account and my EZ-Pass account and now just use my E-Pass Xtra.

https://www.cfxway.com/

I just got an Epass Xtra for my truck.  For our other two vehicles I'll keep the Sunpass since we take the truck when we travel a distance.  I drive the turnpike, 408 and the 417 every trip to work, so the Sunpass works fine for that and I don't have to replace batteries in those.

• 1 year later...

I recently took a trip with my daughter where we would be looking at some out of state colleges that she is interested in attending. Knowing that we would be traveling on toll roads, bridges (Chesapeake Bay) and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel I wanted to go ahead and purchase a pass. The EPass is now the Uni Pass. I purchased mine on Amazon simply because I could get it in the quickest amount of time. I was nervous at first that I didn’t have it placed right in the car. Until I got to the Bay Bridge Tunnel all tolls were non manned. When I checked the App I was not seeing my account decrease. Thankfully the morning we were going across the bridge/tunnel my account finally showed what had been paid in tolls. Also they had people manning the toll booths so, I went through a manned toll booth and the person lifted the arm gate for us to continue through. 
I purchased the one that can be used in more than one vehicle. I just have to be sure to update the vehicle information when I move the transponder. Here is a link to the information about the UniPass. 
https://www.cfxway.com/uni/

8 hours ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

I recently took a trip with my daughter where we would be looking at some out of state colleges that she is interested in attending. Knowing that we would be traveling on toll roads, bridges (Chesapeake Bay) and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel I wanted to go ahead and purchase a pass. The EPass is now the Uni Pass. I purchased mine on Amazon simply because I could get it in the quickest amount of time. I was nervous at first that I didn’t have it placed right in the car. Until I got to the Bay Bridge Tunnel all tolls were non manned. When I checked the App I was not seeing my account decrease. Thankfully the morning we were going across the bridge/tunnel my account finally showed what had been paid in tolls. Also they had people manning the toll booths so, I went through a manned toll booth and the person lifted the arm gate for us to continue through. 
I purchased the one that can be used in more than one vehicle. I just have to be sure to update the vehicle information when I move the transponder. Here is a link to the information about the UniPass. 
https://www.cfxway.com/uni/

Thanks for posting this.  I did not realize they changed the name.  That's good to know since now I know that my Epass Extra is still good and the same as the Uni Pass.  We used it on a trip up to NJ and the pass worked great for us too.

They changed the transponder to the same as the Sunpass; much smaller than the Epass Xtra I have and has suction cups instead of the velcro that sticks to the windshield.