AOA, POP CENTURY & CARIBBEAN BEACH on HARD PARKINGCLOSE

Found out today that AOA, POP CENTURY & CARIBBEAN BEACH are all on a HARD PARKING CLOSE until JANUARY. If you do not have a reservation you cannot get in for any reason. This is apparently to stop people from parking and hoping on the SKYLINER to get to H.S. and Star Wars.  Not sure if it applies to BOARDWALK, but I would think it does since BOARDWALK is usually very restrictive over the holidays already.

We were able to park at Boardwalk and WL this weekend to go see the decorations.  My daughter tried Beach Club and they wouldn’t let her in so she went to Boardwalk.

I showed my ID and Passholder card each time.

I’m wondering if the new toll booth bypass to the MK hotels is another reason they are cracking down on people parking at the hotels since it’s easier to get to them.  

10 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Found out today that AOA, POP CENTURY & CARIBBEAN BEACH are all on a HARD PARKING CLOSE until JANUARY. If you do not have a reservation you cannot get in for any reason. This is apparently to stop people from parking and hoping on the SKYLINER to get to H.S. and Star Wars.  Not sure if it applies to BOARDWALK, but I would think it does since BOARDWALK is usually very restrictive over the holidays already.

People can always park at DS, bus to those resorts, and still use the Skyliners.  Just a little extra work and time.

58 minutes ago, Travisma said:

People can always park at DS, bus to those resorts.

We were going for lunch and the guard at AOA actually suggested that.  We just went to Coronado Springs instead, no problem.