Any "The Child" Fans Out There?

A nurse knit Baby Yoda Christmas hats for every newborn at a Pittsburgh hospital and they're adorable

A hospital in Pittsburgh is making headlines for the adorable handmade Baby Yoda hats they're making to dress up newborn babies this holiday season.

The hats, which feature green ears peeking out from under a Santa's hat, were made by a registered nurse who works in the baby ward at UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital.

Caitlin Pechin said that it took about an hour and a half to make each hat, a tribute to the "Mandalorian" character on Disney+, and that she enjoys keeping the hospital tradition alive.

The hospital regularly dresses their babies up in fun outfits — from July's pickle swaddles to Mr. Roger's-esque cardigans in November.

baby yoda
The hats are based on the Baby Yoda character from the TV show "The Mandalorian."  UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital

Pechin said she didn't think the tradition would ever end, she said in a video provided by the hospital.

That Baby Yoda looks cute enough to eat.

baby-yoda-cookie-cutter-hack-scaled.jpg?resize=696%2C928&ssl=1

The adorable new addition to the “Star Wars” franchise has already spawned countless memes, knockoff toys and even a petition with more than 36,000 signatures to have the “Mandalorian” character made into an official emoji.

But as pre-orders for Baby Yoda toys rack up, folks at home are coming up with crafty ways to bring the little green guy into their homes. Washington-based baker Katy Atakturk is one such fan, who recently shared a clever trick on social media for creating a Baby Yoda cutout cookie — by cutting off the head of angel cookie cutter.

“Beheaded the Angel cookie cutter,” she wrote on Reddit, under the handle GeoGal42. “No regrets.”

On her personal Instagram, Atakturk added, “When you chop off the head of an Angel cookie cutter it sorta looks like Baby Yoda! Also, rock hammer for scale.”

I love the baby hats!

And I can't count the number of baby Yoda crochet patterns people have sent me lately.  I've also already heard of people selling patterns getting cease & desists from Disney.

Not gonna lie... I am working on my own version for my nephew for Christmas.  😎