Wife showed me a few pics from the internet.  One was the MK line for Buzz, all the way to the bridge at the rotunda. Read that it shut down at 1:30 for capacity and then Epcot started to fill.  Didn't look like somewhere I'd want to go at all!  

Can we get a new park in a new city yet?

Disney Parks Blog did an outstanding stream of the MK fireworks.  Their broadcasts have definitely improved over the years.  

By the crowd view video in front of the castle and down Main Street, that would be the last place I would want to be.

There were conflicting reports during the day that the MK was not allowing anymore guests in, but the phases the different news outlets were using didn’t always coincide with each other.

You've got to have nerves of steel or be a little loco to go to the MK on NYE in my opinion!

9 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Wife showed me a few pics from the internet.  One was the MK line for Buzz, all the way to the bridge at the rotunda. Read that it shut down at 1:30 for capacity and then Epcot started to fill.  Didn't look like somewhere I'd want to go at all!  

Can we get a new park in a new city yet?

Texas could really use a Disney world and there is plenty of land.