My daughter and her family and my son and his family are considering renting campers for a family reunion in June 2021.  We would all like to be together and are looking at premium sites as we have 43 ft motor home.  Question is this: can two campers be put on one premium site?  Total number of people on this site would be 8 so they would be under the 10 person limit.  No tents involved. Thanks for the help in advance.  

1 hour ago, tim5055 said:

A couple of trips ago the site next to us had a Class A, a pop up and two tents. 

Each night they had an open firepit and had fires that could put the Texas A&M  bonfire to shame.....

And the problem with that was? :lol:

Just some people trying to have a good time and making their own rules.... but don't have one car tire 1/2 inch off the pavement and onto the grass!!

I've actually parked my T@B behind a MH at the Fort a couple of times many years ago, but then they cracked down on that rule about 2013.

It has always been a rule for one camping vehicle, 1 car, and tents, and when I first started camping there, it was VERY strictly enforced. As a matter of fact, someone had a truck camper on their tow vehicle pulling a camper, and they told them they couldn't do that on the same site.

Then for a few years, they quit enforcing that rule, and then they started enforcing again. Every time the management changes, the rules enforcement seems to change.

8 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I've actually parked my T@B behind a MH at the Fort a couple of times many years ago, but then they cracked down on that rule about 2013.

It has always been a rule for one camping vehicle, 1 car, and tents, and when I first started camping there, it was VERY strictly enforced. As a matter of fact, someone had a truck camper on their tow vehicle pulling a camper, and they told them they couldn't do that on the same site.

Then for a few years, they quit enforcing that rule, and then they started enforcing again. Every time the management changes, the rules enforcement seems to change.

At least they are consistent in their inconsistencies!

On 1/27/2020 at 11:54 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Every time the management changes, the rules enforcement seems to change.

Which reminds me... did that change recently?  Saw a letter from the GM near the bathhouse and the name looked different to me.

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

We are in 1500 and on 3 sites there are no campers/tents.  One site has an easy up as a camp kitchen.  Every site has 3 to 4 cars parked everywhere.  All the tents are on the hillside behind the sites along the canal !  At least the kids/scouts are well behaved

I'm always surprised, how many times I see this...

On 1/31/2020 at 2:35 PM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Wasn't a different name?  I didn't think it was John.

I'll have to look the next time I stop over there.  A friend of mine is friends with John and works with him.  As of last week, he mentioned nothing of any change, and we were talking about him.  My only thought would be if they are having someone handle activities at the fort since he is also involved with the building of Reflections which is taking a lot of time (and meetings).

31 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

I'll have to look the next time I stop over there.  A friend of mine is friends with John and works with him.  As of last week, he mentioned nothing of any change, and we were talking about him.  My only thought would be if they are having someone handle activities at the fort since he is also involved with the building of Reflections which is taking a lot of time (and meetings).

It's okay... I was thinking of a different name from a couple years back, but I'm probably wrong on that.  LOL