The price increases are giving us second thoughts. We had thought about a trip next year but with the price increases and folks saying how Jan/Feb is no longer the slow time I'm not sure we want to go anymore. We just don't find anything magical about wall to wall people or not being able to get FP's on the same day they open up. They say the only thing certain is death and taxes. I would add "and Disney's annual price increases."

I have a ticket question that I can't find an answer to.  I'm sure the answer is right in front of me, but I don't see it.

When you buy an 8 day ticket and get the Park Hopper and more option you get 8 entries to the water parks.  My

question is do you have to use your 8 water park entries before you've used up all of you park days?  Thanks.

9 hours ago, mmfancipher said:

I have a ticket question that I can't find an answer to.  I'm sure the answer is right in front of me, but I don't see it.

When you buy an 8 day ticket and get the Park Hopper and more option you get 8 entries to the water parks.  My

question is do you have to use your 8 water park entries before you've used up all of you park days?  Thanks.

You will have to use them with in the date range. If I pick an 8 day ticket with the water parks option it gives you a 12 day date range to use up the main gate tickets and the water park and other entries. 

On 2/15/2020 at 12:33 AM, LONE-STAR said:

I know so many people that have quit going, and the place is more packed then ever. 

Yep, they have officially priced themselves out of me being able to afford to go there anymore probably 3 or 4 years ago.  And it is busier than ever.  :(