Available Now: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Tickets!

It's starting even earlier!

If Disney ruled the world, they would move Halloween from October 31 to September 30, then they would have an extra month for MVMCP!

Ready, set, boo! Vacation planners, today’s the day to start planning your visit to Walt Disney World Resort for late summer and early fall. That includes getting your tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

Tickets are now available for the event that transforms Magic Kingdom Park into a spook-tacular celebration. Fun for everyone begins on August 13 and continues on select nights through Nov. 1.

This devilishly delightful night includes the return of “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular” fireworks show (hosted by Jack Skellington, telling a Halloween tale about Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy), “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show and more!

During the event, you’ll have the opportunity to greet favorite Disney characters (some of them wearing Halloween costumes of their own!), go trick-or-treating throughout the park, dance the night away at the Disney Junior Jam and enjoy popular attractions with a special Halloween twist, including Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain and Mad Tea Party.

The fun also includes Halloween décor, delicious food, specialty merchandise, and some bewitching surprises along the way.

Here are the dates for 2020:

• August 13, 18, 21, 25, 28
  • September 1, 4, 7, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29
  • October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
  • November 1

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets start at $85. To buy tickets, visit Disneyworld.com or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7350. If you buy early, you can save $10!

4 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I’m glad that the TCD gang got to enjoy MNSSPs back when the price was reasonable, attendance was low, and things were simpler. It’s not fun anymore. And it’s a colossal ripoff. 

TCD

Unfortunately, this is true.  When they allow sooo many people into these parties, even if the price was "decent" it's a huge, huge disappointment.  In some way, Disney is fantastic with their level of service, but when it comes to crowd control... they have really fallen short over the past few years.

48 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Unfortunately, this is true.  When they allow sooo many people into these parties, even if the price was "decent" it's a huge, huge disappointment.  In some way, Disney is fantastic with their level of service, but when it comes to crowd control... they have really fallen short over the past few years.

I don’t think they’ve fallen short as much as they’ve been overtaken by greed and consciously make no effort at crowd control. 

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I’m glad that the TCD gang got to enjoy MNSSPs back when the price was reasonable, attendance was low, and things were simpler. It’s not fun anymore. And it’s a colossal ripoff. 

TCD

The only reason we went last year was so I could see the new castle show with Jack Skellington.  And we never did get to do the Jack and Sally meet and greet because it was over an hour wait.  And we went to one of the earliest dates!

I won't be going back again anytime soon.

I would like to try the Christmas party, but I've read so many negative reviews about overcrowding that it may not happen.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

The only reason we went last year was so I could see the new castle show with Jack Skellington.  And we never did get to do the Jack and Sally meet and greet because it was over an hour wait.  And we went to one of the earliest dates!

I would like to try the Christmas party, but I've read so many negative reviews about overcrowding that it may not happen.

The Christmas parties might be worse in terms of crowding because there are fewer of them. Both of these events have always been overpriced, but were “worth it” because of low crowds. Now they are both overcrowded and absolutely not worth it.

Just a couple more things ruined by the blind greed of current management.

And if you think this is bad, just wait until you see the crap that moron Chapek will pull. 

TCD

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

Our worst experience, was at the Christmas party.  The crowds were absolutely insane.  It was really upsetting.   We went during the first week of the Christmas party, so I'm not sure if that played a part.  Actually.... date really shouldn't matter because simply put, it's an after hours party.  Disney should greatly reduce the occupancy, which means they need to limit how many tickets they can sell.   

That experience was November of 2018.    We had gone to the Christmas party a couple of years before that and had a fantastic time.  It's all about crowd control.

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

We did one with the girls in 2009. We had a good time, but I am pretty sure we won't do another one.

We've done MVMCP twice but the last time was in 2006.  It was a fun thing to do once (because snow on Main St), but we only went the 2nd time because we had family visiting and wanted to bring them.

We've loved MNSSHP and have been a few times but not for several years now.  We loved the atmosphere (and the parade!) but also felt it was worth the ticket price because it was *not* crowded.  By the last hour or 2 of the party, most things were a walk on.

Since then, with reports of significantly higher crowds, it's very unlikely we'll do it again.

On 2/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

We've loved MNSSHP and have been a few times but not for several years now.  We loved the atmosphere (and the parade!) but also felt it was worth the ticket price because it was *not* crowded.  By the last hour or 2 of the party, most things were a walk on.

That was our experience, the first go around.   In my opinion... that's how the parties should be.

Like TCD, we used to go to the Halloween Party all the time... now,  its turned into just another "park day" disguised as a "special event".

I wonder if they are going to start putting up the fall or Halloween decorations in August?

During the Holiday Seasons we've always had the best and most enjoyable times taking advantage of the activities at The Fort and visiting the other resorts. Recently the MK special events have turned into the crown jewels of the greed machine and not what they used to be. For us, family and friends, the magic and the best times ever are always at The Fort. 

My youngest really wants to go to Disney for Halloween this year.  I was thinking of taking her to MNSSHP to save money on a park ticket, but that doesn't look like a viable option.  I have an AP, so buying party tix for both of us makes no sense at that price.  Hopefully, I can swing 10/30 as a park day for us, and trhen ToT at the Fort for Halloween. 

4 hours ago, Marty in SC said:

My youngest really wants to go to Disney for Halloween this year.  I was thinking of taking her to MNSSHP to save money on a park ticket, but that doesn't look like a viable option.  I have an AP, so buying party tix for both of us makes no sense at that price.  Hopefully, I can swing 10/30 as a park day for us, and trhen ToT at the Fort for Halloween. 

The only way to save $$ is to go to one of the earliest parties.  Halloween week is crazy costs.