Well since everyone keeps complaining how expensive Disney is here is a comparison for you. I just booked a 3 night stay at Light House Point at Cedar Point for a pull thru, what they call standard site ( full hook up with cable ) plus I added park tickets for 2 days which includes soft drinks at a cost of just under $530 with taxes

6 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Well since everyone keeps complaining how expensive Disney is here is a comparison for you. I just booked a 3 night stay at Light House Point at Cedar Point for a pull thru, what they call standard site ( full hook up with cable ) plus I added park tickets for 2 days which includes soft drinks at a cost of just under $530 with taxes

How many people?

The discount on the tickets with the soda deal added even tho we didn't really want the soda deal was actually cheaper then buying them separate, it was a package deal they offer when you book a site. The site came to around $115 a night +or- they do have a premium site but none were available for the dates we wanted.

5 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Where are ya'll heading?   Just finalized our (8 week) route; we leave the week of Memorial day.

Actually had too break our summer trip into 2 trips this year so we can be home for my mom when my niece goes to Disney as mom lives with her. First part we run a rally for FROG in Pa then the 2nd part just a easy trip with 2 stops in Pa then 2 in Ohio then we go back to Indiana for a few weeks to work the BIG FROG Rally there.

7 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Actually had too break our summer trip into 2 trips this year so we can be home for my mom when my niece goes to Disney as mom lives with her. First part we run a rally for FROG in Pa then the 2nd part just a easy trip with 2 stops in Pa then 2 in Ohio then we go back to Indiana for a few weeks to work the BIG FROG Rally there.

Fun.  The FROG rally that you run, is the one reason I wished we had gone with a Forest River product :) 

10 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Fun.  The FROG rally that you run, is the one reason I wished we had gone with a Forest River product 🙂

Hey I try my best but won't force a Forest River product on friends and Fiends. Our rally we run is at Knoebels in Pa. if you ever plan a trip to the north east I highly suggest fitting it into your plans. They have a campground right at the amusement park but electric only with water fill and dump, our rally is at their sister park ( Lake Glory ) a short drive away but with full hookups. FROG has some really great rallies all over the US and Canada and all the folks that run them put in a lot of time and effort so everyone has a great time.

https://www.knoebels.com/

https://forestriverfrog.com/

39 minutes ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Hey I try my best but won't force a Forest River product on friends and Fiends. Our rally we run is at Knoebels in Pa. if you ever plan a trip to the north east I highly suggest fitting it into your plans. They have a campground right at the amusement park but electric only with water fill and dump, our rally is at their sister park ( Lake Glory ) a short drive away but with full hookups. FROG has some really great rallies all over the US and Canada and all the folks that run them put in a lot of time and effort so everyone has a great time.

https://www.knoebels.com/

https://forestriverfrog.com/

Sounds good.  We hope to hit the NE next year or the year after so.. you never know :)