I haven't seen it actually announced but I spotted this on the Disney Travel Agent site today. 

You can stay under the stars in the middle of the magic at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground with this great offer. Save 20% on all types of fully-equipped campsites most Sunday through Thursday nights March 29 through May 21, 2020 when you book by May 21, 2020.

With so many unique and exciting things for your Clients to discover at all 4 theme parks, this spring is an amazing time to visit. And, as a Guest of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, your Clients can enjoy a variety of Guest benefits designed to make their Disney vacation as easy and convenient as possible! They can look forward to complimentary transportation around Walt Disney World Resort and Extra Magic Hours, which gives them more time to explore select theme parks.

Campsite types eligible for this offer can accommodate everything from traditional tents to luxury RVs.

The number of campsites allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same campsite. Length of stay requirements may apply. The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground are not included in this offer.

Contact me for a Free No Obligation Quote

[email protected]

The wording is kind of strangely vague, but it doesn't specifically say all sites...

"Campsite types eligible for this offer can accommodate everything from traditional tents to luxury RVs."

I could see that meaning full and above, but I wonder why they didn't just say "does not include tent/partial hookup sites"?

36 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

The wording is kind of strangely vague, but it doesn't specifically say all sites...

"Campsite types eligible for this offer can accommodate everything from traditional tents to luxury RVs."

I could see that meaning full and above, but I wonder why they didn't just say "does not include tent/partial hookup sites"?

I have been going by this sections and to me that would not include the tent/pop up sites since they do not have sewer.

Save 20% on all types of fully-equipped campsites

Agreed though it could have been done better.

16 hours ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

Just for fun I put in my spring break dates. Checking  in on March 29 and checking out on April 2nd. A 20% discount did show up for a partial site. 

Maybe when they said "not available" they meant for just the dates @Robin was asking about?

This is an excerpt from the 20% off booking page.

Fully-Equipped Campsites

Great for larger parties, 4 types of campsites accommodate everything from tents to 45-foot and longer RVs, with a maximum of 10 Guests per site. Each campsite is equipped with privacy-enhancing landscaping, water, cable television and electrical hook-ups, a picnic table and a charcoal grill. Most campsites also include a sewer hook-up, and some even permit pets.

5 minutes ago, Travisma said:

This is an excerpt from the 20% off booking page.

Fully-Equipped Campsites

Great for larger parties, 4 types of campsites accommodate everything from tents to 45-foot and longer RVs, with a maximum of 10 Guests per site. Each campsite is equipped with privacy-enhancing landscaping, water, cable television and electrical hook-ups, a picnic table and a charcoal grill. Most campsites also include a sewer hook-up, and some even permit pets.

Looks like they may have changed it up some. Probably had Partials to fill too. I hunted and hunted when I first spotted it and didn’t see anything of that nature when it first showed up. 

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Looks like they may have changed it up some. Probably had Partials to fill too. I hunted and hunted when I first spotted it and didn’t see anything of that nature when it first showed up. 

I know the original wording made it sound like it was full and up sites.

Ok I was really confused. So I just now looked online at the Fort website. Was not available for the dates I needed. I changed my check out date to a day earlier and it was available.

I called Disney back got to keep my same dates don't have to change anything and saved 56.74. So not really sure why I was told I couldn't do this before but I'm happy! 

Just now, Robin said:

Ok I was really confused. So I just now looked online at the Fort website. Was not available for the dates I needed. I changed my check out date to a day earlier and it was available.

I called Disney back got to keep my same dates don't have to change anything and saved 56.74. So not really sure why I was told I couldn't do this before but I'm happy! 

Glad you were able to get the savings. 

2 hours ago, Robin said:

The Disney reservation system is a strange and mysterious place where apparently only wizards and exceptionally tenacious travel agents know how to navigate its twisting, turning, ever-changing complexities.  😎🧙‍♂️

Glad you were able to save some $!