• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again everyone, this is the most educational board I visit bar far! :banana: :parrot: :banana: :parrot: Lets see I have learned about transfers, tutus, beer, international adoption, love, n

I'm looking at that design and asking, where have I seen that before? Duh, just every time I walk from the parking lots at TTC to the bus area.

Walked under it today, but I wasn't visiting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look...I hate to be a stick in the mud however....

Y'all making Disney stuff for your personal use is something I am not at liberty to control nor do I want to. However, I am responsible for anything that involves our trademark and putting Disney stuff together with FortFiends is a no no and can get us nasty letters quickly. Please refrain from combining the two. Snarky the flamingo is our logo not musket mickey. Your appreciation is greatly appreciated. It keeps me out of the trademark office.

Look...I hate to be a stick in the mud however....

Y'all making Disney stuff for your personal use is something I am not at liberty to control nor do I want to. However, I am responsible for anything that involves our trademark and putting Disney stuff together with FortFiends is a no no and can get us nasty letters quickly. Please refrain from combining the two. Smarmy the flamingo is our logo not musket mickey. Your appreciation is greatly appreciated. It keeps me out of the trademark office.

Smarmy? DId Snarky get fired? DId he get into Steph's punch?? :rofl2:

• 3 months later...