41 minutes ago, YENSIDCAMPER said:

Yep it is a bummer.  I hope it is different for you.  I would have stayed in the campground but not ventured to the parks.  That would have been enough for me.  Hoping my fall reservations will be viable:

Im ok if WDW isn’t open by June 7. 
id be ok just hanging out at bonnet creek and maybe going to Disney Springs a few times for dinner and/or drinks. But DW, DD and I Talked about it over dinner and are going to reschedule our trip for this fall.  Maybe!  Lol!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously you feel strongly about this situation as an anti-mask and getting life back to normal side. And others feel just as strongly supporting the wearing of a mask and erring on the side of

Holy crap. This is just as bad as the comments on the Disney Parks Blog. What a sad state of affairs. So many people brainwashed by those currently in charge to disregard science and even co

I'm not arguing government mandates in people's individual communities here - that's not what we were even talking about.  The mask requirement at Costco or Disney or any other private company is not

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

I'm canceling our mid June reservations. We are at wekiwa springs then headed down to the keys then up to Myakka River. I'm not too stoked on large crowded spaces. 

Enjoy your trip, I don't think  they will open in June anyway.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, ImDownWithDisney said:

I'm canceling our mid June reservations. We are at wekiwa springs then headed down to the keys then up to Myakka River. I'm not too stoked on large crowded spaces. 

Heading down to the Keys right now sounds fabulous!

And totally with you on not being keen on crowded spaces right now. 

On 5/16/2020 at 12:33 AM, LONE-STAR said:

Enjoy your trip, I don't think  they will open in June anyway.

I'd be very surprised.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, ImDownWithDisney said:

Don't know if you've seen this?

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus/fl-ne-florida-keys-prepares-reopen-hotels-remove-checkpoints-20200518-5k6s3dz2v5ck3pm6dllw7yerae-story.html

Florida Keys to open to visitors on June 1

5 hours ago, Travisma said:

Disney isn't the only one hurting

Orlando International

On Tuesday, about 3,700 passengers departed from the airport. On the same date last year, 70,600 departed, according to numbers from the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority.

We're just a few miles (as the crow flies) from Manchester NH airport. Southwest usually has a dozen-ish flights from MHT to MCO every day, a good number of them non-stop.  We typically hear them coming and going from about 6am until 10pm+ (we notice mostly because Lyn isn't keen on planes). We were sitting outside last weekend and I couldn't remember the last time Lyn made a beeline for the backdoor because a plane was overhead.

I just checked the Southwest site and they've got 4 tomorrow, only 1 is non-stop

On 5/18/2020 at 12:38 PM, Travisma said:

Yes. This is good news! 

12 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

We're just a few miles (as the crow flies) from Manchester NH airport. Southwest usually has a dozen-ish flights from MHT to MCO every day, a good number of them non-stop.  We typically hear them coming and going from about 6am until 10pm+ (we notice mostly because Lyn isn't keen on planes). We were sitting outside last weekend and I couldn't remember the last time Lyn made a beeline for the backdoor because a plane was overhead.

I just checked the Southwest site and they've got 4 tomorrow, only 1 is non-stop

Same for us but with Philadelphia’s airport. Pre Coronavirus you could sit outside and see them lining up in the sky for their turn to land and as quick as one would go to land another would fill in line. It’s crazy, reminds me of 9-11 times when the skies were quiet. 

On 5/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, Travisma said:

Disney isn't the only one hurting

Orlando International

On Tuesday, about 3,700 passengers departed from the airport. On the same date last year, 70,600 departed, according to numbers from the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority.

This must be the new news thing as we had an article today about RDU saying they usually serviced 40K passengers per day in April but that was the total for the full month due to the virus.