The British Revolution and Japanese Drummers last shows are today.  They were notified yesterday that they will no longer be performing.  Not sure if it’s the virus shutdown causing it or managements decision to get rid of live performances.  Remember they got rid of the Muppets in Liberty Square then brought them back for a very short return engagement.

22 hours ago, Travisma said:

Not sure if it’s the virus shutdown causing it or managements decision to get rid of live performances.  

Could be some combination of both or that they expect the parks to be closed longer than 2 weeks.  If they were debating cutting/scaling back live performances anyway, this is the time. And if they suspect this will go on longer, no sense keeping the acts on the books.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if Disney Execs take this time to reassess a whole lot of things, never mind how they're going to try and make up for even a fraction of what they're losing right now.

1 hour ago, djsamuel said:

The juggler in Italy was axed.  As far as I know the guy who climbs the chairs in France will continue.

41 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Got my countries confused...

Ok then if the chair guys are saved I am good as that is the act I like, and for the record I do not need anyone trying to help confuse me I do a good enough job on my own :foolish: stay safe everyone