And no for something completely different!

7 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

That's. Amazing.

But definitely a non-starter here in New England.  Even one of our "baby" potholes would trash it and one of our "regular" ones would swallow it whole.

Well you are supposed to haul it around on your flatbed, then drop it at your campsite!

Just like a lot of people now trailer their motorcycles to Daytona instead of taking the chance of becoming another fatality on i-4!

9 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Umm... no.   I'm not sure how you would even drive it down the road, without scraping up the bottom?   Oh... and what's the clear tube thing?  Is that a tub?  I'm so confused :lol:

7 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

That's. Amazing.

But definitely a non-starter here in New England.  Even one of our "baby" potholes would trash it and one of our "regular" ones would swallow it whole.

6 hours ago, Travisma said:

Well you are supposed to haul it around on your flatbed, then drop it at your campsite!

Just like a lot of people now trailer their motorcycles to Daytona instead of taking the chance of becoming another fatality on i-4!

Maybe y’all didn’t see it but it appears to have an airbag suspension. Which means it could be made to ride higher than in the pictures. 
pump up the air bags and lift up the truck. 

On 3/30/2020 at 7:20 PM, h2odivers...Ray said:

Maybe y’all didn’t see it but it appears to have an airbag suspension. Which means it could be made to ride higher than in the pictures. 
pump up the air bags and lift up the truck. 

You're correct on the suspension. Like all low riders it has airbags to raise and lower it. Can you imagine the mess should the owner decided to start bouncing or raises the truck too fast?