DISNEY donates 150,000 Ponchos for PPE'S..

... then following that question, someone is going to say "Whew, what is that smell?".  

We all know hot it gets wearing basically a sheet of plastic draped over your body.

33 minutes ago, ThemeParkCommando said:

That'll give a bit of humor to the grim situations.  If you see a doctor or nurse wearing a poncho with the mouse, you can honestly say: " what kind of Mickey Mouse operation is this?!"

Some hospitals in NYC got Yankees ponchos.  Someone posted at least it wasn't a Mets poncho

16 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Disney Parks Donates 150,000 Rain Ponchos to Hospitals and Medical Professionals Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

from Yahoo

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/disney-parks-donates-150-000-130041585.html

I find this both nice, but incredibly sad!   It's terrific of Disney, and all the other companies to do these things.      

HOWEVER, I find the simple fact that the hospital workers, doctors, nurses, EMS folks need to rely on rain ponchos for protection, literally around the world, is unbearably depressing.

1 hour ago, lightbikes said:

I find this both nice, but incredibly sad!   It's terrific of Disney, and all the other companies to do these things.      

HOWEVER, I find the simple fact that the hospital workers, doctors, nurses, EMS folks need to rely on rain ponchos for protection, literally around the world, is unbearably depressing.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, lightbikes said:

There was a FB post early in February showing someone making masks out of folded, pleated, paper towels and rubber bands stapled on to go over your ears.

I'm hoping it was just a joke, but the way things are going you never know.....

On 4/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, lightbikes said:

Very sad, very scary.