Not even a global pandemic can kill the ever-expanding Disney Vacation Club REFLECTIONS UPDATE

9 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

I just hope they open the trail back to the Lodge.

I noticed a couple of weeks ago that while there are still signs saying the trail is closed, they've removed a good bit of the fencing.  Hopefully that is a good sign.

15 hours ago, djsamuel said:

I should clarify, the fencing was removed from the beginning of the trail at the Wilderness Lodge end.  A lot of the fencing that was around the new horse barn and the trail are gone too.

Still hoping it's all gone before our trip. I really love the bike ride to the lodge.

Hi! I'm new to this forum but have been following progress on the construction. We have a vacation at the Fort planned in December.  Last year we were sorely disappointed when we couldn't ride our bikes down the exercise trail and made sure to lodge our opinion to a CM about that. I was hoping it would just result in it opening up again.  

I too hope it's available very soon.  If anybody can find a talkative CM that might know the status on the trail, please let us know what you find out.

Thanks, Love Ft Wilderness

6 hours ago, Love Ft Wilderness said:

Hi! I'm new to this forum but have been following progress on the construction. We have a vacation at the Fort planned in December.  Last year we were sorely disappointed when we couldn't ride our bikes down the exercise trail and made sure to lodge our opinion to a CM about that. I was hoping it would just result in it opening up again.  

I too hope it's available very soon.  If anybody can find a talkative CM that might know the status on the trail, please let us know what you find out.

Thanks, Love Ft Wilderness

Welcome, and yes I hope it opens soon.

Welp this would seen to be one more indicator that Reflections is off the table for at least a while....

...a new update from Scott Gustin on Twitter shows a recent change to an old Disney Parks Blog post from August 2019 outlining all of the announcements made during last year’s D23 Expo.

The announcement for Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge has since been removed from the post, with changes likely made during the first week of August. Disney has been known to quietly change announcement posts like these in cases of cancelled, altered, or delayed projects.

Disney has not officially announced or commented on the current state of the Reflections project, with no current signs of construction at the former site of River Country besides staged equipment and materials.

https://wdwnt.com/2020/08/reflections-a-disney-lakeside-lodge-removed-from-d23-expo-2019-announcements-page/?fbclid=IwAR13UOXVCTz3roV55ays6vjQdpz6zTqc6yD6px4CpuVFyY8NvEv5WbjEjgE

I saw another article (can't find it now) that mentioned that the info for the other projects currently known to be delayed (mostly in Epcot) hasn't been removed from anything yet.