We are fast approaching our 10th year here at Fortfiends.  We all have had our ups and downs and right now, people need to laugh.  We are going to start doing some fundraising for some big renewals coming up at the beginning of 2021.  The first is being offered as a preview and we are taking reservations for these so we know how many to order.

Magnets are 4in by 4in (approx)

The magnets will be 10 dollars for one and it includes shipping with tracking numbers.  If you want the set, it is 17.  If you want more than three magnets, I will price the shipping by weight and let you know.  Please post below if you are interested, as this price is based on 100 magnets for each design.  The price will go down if I get more interest than 100 each.

All proceeds after manufacturing costs will go in the FF account for 10 year renewals for legal aspects of the site.

QuarantineMickey2020-WMK.jpeg

QuarantineSnarky2020-WMK.jpeg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad I could help

Yes, the magnets will be here hopefully before the 10th or very soon after.

How do we pay for the magnets?  Thanks.

Posted Images

This post is public, so please share the link with your friends!  If they want one or more, you can post for them or they can post as a guest, but I will need some contact information messaged to me.  We will be emailing everyone as soon as they come in.

2 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

How much would it be for 1 set and 4 “missing the mouse”?

6 magnets total.   I have some friends I’d like to give them to. 

Six is going to get close to the first class weight limit.  I would be on the safe side and just say 7.75 shipping for the priority flat rate mailer.  The magnets are technically seven a piece for the price I was quoted for a hundred batch.  If I can sell a hundred, we can put that extra aside for renewals. 

If you know of people who would like the magnets or a set and are not a fortfiends member, they can send a message to either one of the pages on Facebook.  Remember, we have a business page and groups page.

Business page

Groups page

we of course would rather them being here and sharing, but I’ll take orders from anywhere to get a count.  I should have a delivery date tomorrow.  I am waiting on the two companies I have narrowed it down to.  Hopefully sometime this year, we will have a large latex ink plotter/cutter so we can do more neat things like this.

We couldn’t have done it without Monique.  She is the bomb dot com.

2 hours ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

I would like 2 of the missing the mouse please.  I sent a message via facebook - but not sure if it went through..

I had to be at school today and cell phone service was the pits.  Thanks for posting both places.  I'll get you on the spreadsheet.