• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad I could help

Yes, the magnets will be here hopefully before the 10th or very soon after.

How do we pay for the magnets?  Thanks.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

You may need more money for legal fees if the Disney legal department sees the missing the mouse magnet, which is awesome btw. Don't shoot the messenger...just make sure you CYA.

48 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

I won't shoot the messenger.  

And what Grumpy linked only scratches the surface of what is available there.

38 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

I won't shoot the messenger.  

And what Grumpy linked only scratches the surface of what is available there.

Well aware. Also some of the metal fabrication forums I visit has had some folks get cease and desist letters from Disney. Although, it is rare, but it does happen. I think it has more to do with the profile of the seller, and if they choose to advertise them through AdSense, etc

9 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Well aware. Also some of the metal fabrication forums I visit has had some folks get cease and desist letters from Disney. Although, it is rare, but it does happen. I think it has more to do with the profile of the seller, and if they choose to advertise them through AdSense, etc

Yeah, not gonna do it.  (in my best Saturday Nigh Live voice)

This is just for us.  I am not going to broadcast things.  Not my style.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:01 PM, PGHFiend said:

Kind of like my wife's ears a while back. 

Please have her post them in the for sale section.  I can also pm you a list of places she can post them on Facebook as well.  

If there is anyone else that has stuff to sell, these are times that people need to help each other.  Please post them.  I need to shop too.

I got a notification last night that the magnets will be here TODAY instead of tomorrow.  As soon as the box gets here, I will take pictures and post them here.  I will then start to send out invoices to those who have expressed interest.  Once it is paid, I will do my best to pack them up and ship out the same day.  If you know of anyone that would like a magnet, please let them know of the update.  I will be invoicing via email on paypal through goods and services so everyone is protected.  I do have cash app and venmo, but I would like this to be straight business transactions.  This way the money goes straight into the FF account and I don't have to play transfer games. 

If y'all are interested in having Snarky do appearances on magnets for a holiday, I am sure Monique can be persuaded (paid) to get us set up with some artwork.  She is da bomb.

2 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

If y'all are interested in having Snarky do appearances on magnets for a holiday, I am sure Monique can be persuaded (paid) to get us set up with some artwork.  She is da bomb.

It doesn't take much to persuade me to play with Snarky artwork!  😎

:PurpleDancingFlamingo: