• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad I could help

Yes, the magnets will be here hopefully before the 10th or very soon after.

How do we pay for the magnets?  Thanks.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Can't wait to see how they turned out in person!  Who did you end up going with to print them?

Sticker Mule.  The other guy was so wishy washy I got tired of dealing with him.  I wish he would have just been honest and told me he was subbing it out.  Even the subcontractor didn't want to do it.  So much for keeping things local and helping businesses.  

1 minute ago, AuburnJen said:

Sticker Mule.  The other guy was so wishy washy I got tired of dealing with him.  I wish he would have just been honest and told me he was subbing it out.  Even the subcontractor didn't want to do it.  So much for keeping things local and helping businesses.  

Love Sticker Mule and when it comes to printing die cut, funky stuff, they've pretty much built their whole business around that.

A shame the local guy wasn't an option but yeah, if you're not going to be up front about the fact that you're not doing the job yourself...  When it comes to anything I get printed, I want the person I'm buying for to be the one responsible for the quality.  I've sat on enough press runs to know I don't want to have to go through a middle man if something goes wonky.

On 6/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, AuburnJen said:

I have sent invoices to everyone here on this thread.  Going over to FB and getting those.  Please let me know if there are issues with the requests.

I'm missing my invoice.   @yahoo.com is the e-mail, please. 

On 6/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Love Sticker Mule and when it comes to printing die cut, funky stuff, they've pretty much built their whole business around that.

A shame the local guy wasn't an option but yeah, if you're not going to be up front about the fact that you're not doing the job yourself...  When it comes to anything I get printed, I want the person I'm buying for to be the one responsible for the quality.  I've sat on enough press runs to know I don't want to have to go through a middle man if something goes wonky.

I guess the thing that got me aggravated more than anything is that he and the printer took a week to get me a quote.  He then decided to share with me that his subcontractor was only doing this as a favor.  So, I barked back at him...

Some favor dude, your price is double of my other quote and I get it in the same time frame.

22 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

I guess the thing that got me aggravated more than anything is that he and the printer took a week to get me a quote.  He then decided to share with me that his subcontractor was only doing this as a favor.  So, I barked back at him...

Some favor dude, your price is double of my other quote and I get it in the same time frame.

A week for a quote right now when every printer in the world is scrambling to make up for lost business... and then you're way overpriced on top of that? Yeah... that's ridiculous. 

• 2 weeks later...

I sent you an invoice to the email you requested.  It shows as outstanding.  

This is the email I sent it to through paypal.       @comcast.net

ETA: I will send it to the email address you just provided.

ETAx2:  Sent

I am catching up in my Fort Fiends reading. This is a general thread in the forum correct? So that means even non members can read it. I noticed some email addresses have been posted. When you post it anyone can see it. If you are like me you probably don’t want any more Spam mail going to your inbox.