Are you a crafter? Do you have items to sell?

Since many of us around the country are still grounded, I would like to offer up a helping hand.  If you make craft items, handmade items, or have something to sell, please consider listing it in our buy and sell forums.  I know most of the time, we have only had RV related things there and I would like to expand it.  I know many of you are doing things at home and selling them online.  There will be NO COST to list items and NO COST to sell items here.  It is very much a community sale.  You make it, you sell it.  All I ask is that you and the buyer use a service to protect each of you, like paypal.  I am not an affiliate of paypal but I do know that, from experience, they are very fair.

There are NO restrictions except things that you would not want your kids to see.

Questions?  Let me know.  (yes, I know I am changing my mind about some things, just be Elsa and let it go.)

Ok I'll start. 🙂
I've been selling my crochet stuff in my Etsy store for a while now and just added braided dog leashes a few weeks ago. There are even a few Disney things in the mix.

I just did a custom leash and tug toy for our fearless leader about a week ago...

100996145_1107214079663906_2345108923083102404032_1107213992997248_2987404952734

And in addition to custom bags, these wee owlies have been pretty popular...

84001766_1011047529280562_1118083482975784596194_1014869968898318_72817541943509

Everything can be viewed/purchased through my Etsy store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bejinkies

Also remember people, if you do a direct transaction here, we don’t charge fees.  Help out our peeps.

i have some things I am going to post as well, I just have to finish my Father’s Day shopping guide for my email list first.

10 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

Also remember people, if you do a direct transaction here, we don’t charge fees.

Good point re: fees (ugh).  People can see all my stuff on Etsy but I'm happy to handle the transactions outside the store also.

I also usually post things to my FB page before they get to Etsy, and folks can feel free to contact me directly for anything that pops up there. Facebook page is
https://www.facebook.com/Bejinkies-333292143722774/

I'll also start posting here directly as new stuff comes up as well.

Thanks for doing this, Jen!

I have been paying fees on ebay, etsy, you name it for years.  I know it is a cost of doing business, but I just would rather not deal with them here.  We already pay fees for everything else.  Hell, even Facebook is making people get shops and charging 5%, plus a fee for the label.  Ugh

5 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

I have been paying fees on ebay, etsy, you name it for years.  I know it is a cost of doing business, but I just would rather not deal with them here.  We already pay fees for everything else.  Hell, even Facebook is making people get shops and charging 5%, plus a fee for the label.  Ugh

Yep. It's still a heckuva lot cheaper than building your own e-commerce site, but by the time you take off listing fees, selling fees and payment fees, depending on what you're selling you can easily lop off 20%+ of your profits. And the flip side is that if you bump up the price of your item to compensate, you risk pricing yourself out so that people won't buy it.

23 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Yep. It's still a heckuva lot cheaper than building your own e-commerce site, but by the time you take off listing fees, selling fees and payment fees, depending on what you're selling you can easily lop off 20%+ of your profits. And the flip side is that if you bump up the price of your item to compensate, you risk pricing yourself out so that people won't buy it.

I am very glad that I have a super geek here.  Not only an I have my e-commerce site, I get to play here too!