Where to get Dole Whip before Parks Open

I have the luxury of having the local yogurt place carry Dole Whip, so I fill it up to at least 20oz and have one for dinner on the weekend, or more often if I can.  However, you can get Dole Whip at these places until parks open.

https://insidethemagic.net/2020/06/dole-whip-disney-parks-closed-rwb1/

With both U.S. Disney Parks still closed until mid-July (Walt Disney World Resort theme parks start reopening on July 11 and Disneyland Resort theme parks plan to open on July 17), you might be wondering where to get your favorite Disney snacks right now.

Summer is in full swing in Florida and if you’re anything like us, you’re craving a Dole Whip! Fortunately, even with Disney World’s four theme parks still closed, there are several WDW complex restaurants that are serving Dole Whips this month, before you can visit Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom.

We’ve rounded them up here so you can get your Dole Whip fix whenever you need it!

Disney Springs

Disney Springs began its phased reopening on May 20, with an ever-increasing number of shopping and dining establishments once again serving Disney World Resort Guests.

For Dole Whips, visit the Marketplace Snacks kiosk across from the Marketplace Co-Op store, near the popular Dockside Margaritas stand. This quick service establishment offers several Dole Whip desserts, including traditional soft serve and seasonal treats like Dole Whip Nachos!

marketplace snacks dole whip
Credit: Disney

You can also order alcoholic Dole Whip drinks at Wine Bar George at Disney Springs.

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will be reopening this month. They offer numerous Dole Whip options, including exclusive treats served in souvenir tiki sippers or bowls!

pineapple lanai dole whip
Credit: Disney

Disney’s BoardWalk

BoardWalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas offers a pineapple Dole Whip smoothie available in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic varieties.

BoardWalk Joe’s has not yet announced a reopening date, but other dining establishments on Disney’s BoardWalk, including the BoardWalk Bakery and Beaches and Cream Soda Shop (which serves pineapple ice cream!) are reopening before Disney World theme parks.

dole whip
Credit: Disney Parks

If you can’t make it to Walt Disney World Resort right now, don’t fret! You can easily make your own Dole Whip at home. From traditional Dole Whip soft serve to Dole Whip floats, it’s easy to enjoy this Disney Parks snack without leaving your kitchen.

18 hours ago, rjpete said:

You tube has plenty of videos to make it at home, a lot cheaper too. 

Unfortunately all of the "At Home" recipes are not authentic. The only way to get the same product that is sold in the parks is to have a soft serve machine and use the Kent Foods product. I have a food trailer that serves it and usually buy in bulk from the distributor but have used Amazon in a pinch. Here is the Amazon link.

Amazon Dole Whip

15 hours ago, rjpete said:

Well I got the mix today as a father's day present! Dole Whips tonight at the home.

Keep in mind that the air that gets mixed in is very important. The Taylor machines introduce air as it blends which gives it the smooth consistency.  Definitely want to hear how it comes out using the Cuisinart.

complete failure. the Dole Whip mix mix only freezes against the walls of the machine. The water in the mix is what freezes and insulates the mix never allowing the whole mass to freeze. I am going to take the mixture and mix it with ice cream mix and pineapple juice and see if that fixes the consistency to freeze into a soft serve type of mix instead of a slushy.