2021 Walt Disney World tickets are now on sale

2021 Walt Disney World tickets are now on sale for use dates out to Sept 26, 2021. 

If you need tickets for a trip already booked for 2021 please consider purchasing through me. It does not cost you and more than buying them directly but I do get to make a little money off of them. 

Thanks
[email protected]

8 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

2021 Walt Disney World tickets are now on sale for use dates out to Sept 26, 2021. 

If you need tickets for a trip already booked for 2021 please consider purchasing through me. It does not cost you and more than buying them directly but I do get to make a little money off of them. 

Thanks
[email protected]

Hey Jason - We usually purchase annual passes closer to our trip.  Is that something you would handle and do you know if they will be available?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, kadancer said:

Hey Jason - We usually purchase annual passes closer to our trip.  Is that something you would handle and do you know if they will be available?  Thanks.

Unfortunately I can do not have access to selling those. I also do not have a time frame for availability of those going forward. 

4 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Unfortunately I can do not have access to selling those. I also do not have a time frame for availability of those going forward. 

I understand - just thought I would check and will definitely keep you in mind if we take a different route.

On 6/28/2020 at 4:36 PM, kadancer said:

You could purchase regular tickets through Jason, then upgrade upon arrival.