I have eagerly been watching my 500 day calendar so I could book our annual pilgrimage the week before Thanksgiving. I logged in this morning and can't find any availability in November 2021. Surely they are not all gone already? Has anyone else had luck booking for next fall? 

33 minutes ago, galnar said:

I have eagerly been watching my 500 day calendar so I could book our annual pilgrimage the week before Thanksgiving. I logged in this morning and can't find any availability in November 2021. Surely they are not all gone already? Has anyone else had luck booking for next fall? 

Currently they have only reopened booking up to a check out of Sept 27, 2021. No word on when the rest will be released. As of when things went down we could only get to Mid-November under the new rules that went into place last year. Instead of 499 days to when you check out, it is now 500 days to when you check in plus 30 additional days. I am closely watching for when things come back so I can get clients booked as soon as it opens. 

while on the phone yesterday with WDW‘s annual passholders help desk I found out that if you book a reservation at one of their good neighbor hotels.  
this will allow you to make park reservations just like you were staying at a WDW on site hotel.   

So even though you can’t make a resort reservation until 2021 you can make one at one of those hotels. Which in my humble opinion SMB since they will have more access to the parks then us AP holders  

49 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

while on the phone yesterday with WDW‘s annual passholders help desk I found out that if you book a reservation at one of their good neighbor hotels.  
this will allow you to make park reservations just like you were staying at a WDW on site hotel.   

So even though you can’t make a resort reservation until 2021 you can make one at one of those hotels. Which in my humble opinion SMB since they will have more access to the parks then us AP holders  

That's because APs are chump change to Disney.

They like the big infusion of $$$ out of staters pay up front for an AP, and also the monthly income from the in staters with payment plans.

But it's the people that book all the the parties, dining events, stay on site, etc that they really love because of their deep pockets.