23 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Yup!  🙂

Looks like we can only use it while down at WDW or am I reading it wrong?  I've been wanting a good discount for something that I have my eye on, but when I got the alert about the sale, it looked like it could only be used in person.  Please tell me we can use it online!!!

2 hours ago, MicknMin...Holly said:

Again, this is being reported by a second/third party source, nothing official from Disney.

I've checked my emails and the spam folder, nothing.

I did see someones post on FB with a screenshot of a message they got mentioning the 30%, but they were a Platinum AP.

And we're blacked out for Silver until 8/6 so not a lot of time to get to the parks and shop.  Plus I'm sure there are tons of exemptions on what you can purchase.

52 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Again, this is being reported by a second/third party source, nothing official from Disney.

I've checked my emails and the spam folder, nothing.

I did see someones post on FB with a screenshot of a message they got mentioning the 30%, but they were a Platinum AP.

And we're blacked out for Silver until 8/6 so not a lot of time to get to the parks and shop.  Plus I'm sure there are tons of exemptions on what you can purchase.

here’s something official from Disney:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/specials/?int_cmp=AP_App_APMerchPush20200715&entryPoint=pushNotification

TCD

16 hours ago, Travisma said:

Wonder if LEGO is exempt, they don’t specifically say, but have a sentence Saying select specialty toys are exempt

I received an alert through my My Disney Experience account, but never could find anything else.  I hate that it is only available if you are actually down there.  Doesn't help me at all since I won't be there until October.  :(

25 minutes ago, MicknMin...Holly said:

I received an alert through my My Disney Experience account, but never could find anything else.  I hate that it is only available if you are actually down there.  Doesn't help me at all since I won't be there until October.  :(

TCD showed the screenshot of the MDE screen.

How did you get a notification? 

I didn't get anything and only found it after the TCD post.

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

TCD showed the screenshot of the MDE screen.

How did you get a notification? 

I didn't get anything and only found it after the TCD post.

I received a push notification with a link to the passholder page on the Disney website.

I was actually in DHS for a CM preview when I received it. Maybe that’s why I got the push notification?

TCD

6 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I received a push notification with a link to the passholder page on the Disney website.

I was actually in DHS for a CM preview when I received it. Maybe that’s why I got the push notification?

TCD

Push?

Right to MDE ?

What type of notification, a text, email, ???

4 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

A push notification. Like these:

5C7F4476_39D3_4F76_A39A_500755D10E18.jpe

They just show up on my phone screen. 

TCD

My notification popped up on my watch from My Disney Experience (in Georgia at the time),  but then I couldn't find it when I logged in on my phone.  I really wish they would make this available to people that aren't down there.  My daughter and her family are there, but none of them have an AP.  :(