Now this would be a reason to boycott MK and cancel APs !!!!

Walt Disney World Issues Survey About Interest in Attractions, Including Country Bear Jamboree

Could changes be coming to the Country Bear Jamboree? Walt Disney World is sending out surveys about attractions, inquiring about guest interest.

KSTU reporter John Franchi posted a screenshot of his survey on Twitter, which asked about the attraction that’s entertain guests since the Magic Kingdom’s opening day.

Just received this survey from @Disneyworld. I hope this isn't an indication they are thinking about removing one of the classics. pic.twitter.com/KUaS51l0m3

— 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒 (@JFRANCHIREPORTS) July 7, 2020

Franchi noted that Disney asked if they felt the attraction matched terms like “excited,” “boring,” or “inspirational.”

I didn’t, but they basically asked if I thought the attraction was excited, boring, inspirational, etc.

— 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒 (@JFRANCHIREPORTS) July 8, 2020

Last year, it was rumored that Country Bear Jamboree might be replaced with a Toy Story-themed marionette show, though Disney later denied the rumors.

WDWNT has also learned that others received similar surveys about attractions including Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress and Muppet*Vision 3D. While these attractions rarely have long wait times, they have proven to have sizable fanbases.

Oh goodness... so many memories.  I love that sweet little show.... along with Carousel of Progress and the People Mover.  Actually, those three attractions are ones that most anyone (irregardless of physical limitations) can do.  It would be terribly sad, if they removed any of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Oh goodness... so many memories.  I love that sweet little show.... along with Carousel of Progress and the People Mover.  Actually, those three attractions are ones that most anyone (irregardless of physical limitations) can do.  It would be terribly sad, if they removed any of them.

Those are 3 of my favorites.  My Dad loved them and every time I ride the People Mover, sit in the Carousel of Progress, or watch the Bears, I think of my Dad.