As I read some posts about having rv parked at cabins and having 2 RVs on a campsite it makes me think about the truck I hope to be towing with.   I am planning to build a truck with a small living quarters on it for hauling my trailer.  The living quarter part will not be allot larger than the sleeper on my semi truck ( I don't want to get carried away with length).  Is there any experience with hauling in with this type of truck or even a sleeper type semi truck?

6 hours ago, alnauntB said:

As I read some posts about having rv parked at cabins and having 2 RVs on a campsite it makes me think about the truck I hope to be towing with.   I am planning to build a truck with a small living quarters on it for hauling my trailer.  The living quarter part will not be allot larger than the sleeper on my semi truck ( I don't want to get carried away with length).  Is there any experience with hauling in with this type of truck or even a sleeper type semi truck?

I have seen others tow in with Semi's with sleeper cabs in them and those are fine. 

We tow with a full size Kenworth T2000, with a Smart car on the back and a 42' 5th wheel, we have never really had any issues anywhere we have been. We were at the Fort about 5 years ago with our then 39' 5th wheel but we parked the truck in the overflow lot to allow us more room at our site. We have also done this other places when the need arises.