My wife and I stopped at STK Orlando in Disney Springs today to take advantage of the $9.99 hamburger and fries lunch special (Mon  - Fri).  It was excellent.  The burger was outstanding and we had the chocolate cake for dessert which was amazing.  Dessert was $12 but it was big enough for two people.  Well worth the money and a help to the people working there.

dWlhlVol.jpg

6tRf4HZl.jpg

fH6E7zql.jpg

On 8/2/2020 at 2:57 AM, Ivy said:

I will have to add STK to our list of places to try, when we make it back to Florida.  At this point, I don't know when that is going to be. lol

We were very pleased with the restaurant.  We told our server (named Paul, he was excellent) how good the food was and he said that the restaurant could get $20 for that burger. I told him that the $9.99 price was what got us in there to try the restaurant. Now we would consider coming back for dinner there, which is not as cheap of course.  Really a great move that hopefully will pay off for them in the long run as most people coming in were trying the burger.  They have a sign out front advertising the price.