Oui, oui! The FANTASY's in France

The FANTASY is  in FRANCE.  Maybe they are moving personnel around since they can't fly to/from the US

Le port de Brest, situé au carrefour de grands courants maritimes sur l’une des plus belles rades du monde, dispose de liaisons routières, ferroviaires et aériennes rapides.

The port of Brest, located at the crossroads of major maritime currents on one of the most beautiful harbors in the world, has fast road, rail and air links.

DISNEY_FANTASY.jpg

1 hour ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

The FANTASY is  in FRANCE.  Maybe they are moving personnel around since they can't fly to/from the US

Le port de Brest, situé au carrefour de grands courants maritimes sur l’une des plus belles rades du monde, dispose de liaisons routières, ferroviaires et aériennes rapides.

The port of Brest, located at the crossroads of major maritime currents on one of the most beautiful harbors in the world, has fast road, rail and air links.

DISNEY_FANTASY.jpg

Transferring CM's and early maintenance/dry dock

14 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Transferring CM's and early maintenance/dry dock

I'd love to know what daily life is like for the crew on these ships right now with no guests. I'm sure there's stuff to do, and I doubt they're eating lobster in the fancy dining room every night, but it's gotta feel a little like "Mom & Dad are gone and we've got this big ol' place to ourselves!"

Or at least I hope it does for them, otherwise it's just a major bummer to be stuck on a ship trying to get home somehow/eventually.  Although I suppose still better in that at least the ship is "safe" in terms of COVID. I think if I had a choice I'd pick a Disney ship for quarantine over my house.