Reservation Discounts that include the Fort! 9/1/20

Saw a couple of FB posts that Disney opened up reservation discounts @ 06:00 am for the resorts and the Fort for residents in the following states only.

Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, N Carolina, S Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and W Virginia.

Reports were that the reservations and call centers both crashed and are unavailable at this time.

One person reported that the discount applies to currently booked reservations also.

There's a hefty room discount out for passholders now too, although that one doesn't include campsites. It does however include 40% off deluxe villas, so if you ever wanted to stay in those swanky over-the-water bungalows or the spiffy cabins by the lake, now's your chance! LOL

17 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

There's a hefty room discount out for passholders now too, although that one doesn't include campsites. It does however include 40% off deluxe villas, so if you ever wanted to stay in those swanky over-the-water bungalows or the spiffy cabins by the lake, now's your chance! LOL

40% off of $2100 is still a little too steep for us.:lol:

6 hours ago, Travisma said:

40% off of $2100 is still a little too steep for us.:lol:

Hey I said it was your chance... I didn't say it was actually affordable.  

:ROFLMAO-1:

Here's the crazy thing, for giggles I ran some dates for the Poly Bungalows - random days in Sept/Oct, no holidays, weekdays only... nothing at all came up.  Apparently somebody's got an extra $1200/night burning a hole in their pockets.

47 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Hey I said it was your chance... I didn't say it was actually affordable.  

:ROFLMAO-1:

Here's the crazy thing, for giggles I ran some dates for the Poly Bungalows - random days in Sept/Oct, no holidays, weekdays only... nothing at all came up.  Apparently somebody's got an extra $1200/night burning a hole in their pockets.

Most of the time the Bungalows have to be called in. With the limited inventory vs/ DVC point inventory they often dont load them to the site. 

Now if only i had a client who wanted to book one so I could use that knowledge. LOL

16 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Most of the time the Bungalows have to be called in. With the limited inventory vs/ DVC point inventory they often dont load them to the site. 

Now if only i had a client who wanted to book one so I could use that knowledge. LOL

Come on, lottery!!  

1 hour ago, mmfancipher said:

Why only those states?  Is it just because they're the closest ones?

My guess is partially the neighboring states but I am thinking they are trying to lure in those who arent willing to fly right now but might make the drive if the deal was good enough. 

7 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

My guess is partially the neighboring states but I am thinking they are trying to lure in those who arent willing to fly right now but might make the drive if the deal was good enough. 

Yeah, they are trying to save face and make some $$ since they royally pissed off the FL passholders.