Can you get to wilderness lodge by golf cart

14 minutes ago, rjpete said:

I will return when things go back to being normal. I will not risk being banned for life for something as stupid as wearing a mask.

I have been twice since the mask lunacy. Went in September and it was way too hot. After two hours on Main Street I said f*** it and went back the the Fort. I was there on a cool weekend a few weeks ago and it was bearable. Took my 1 year old goddaughter for her first Disney trip and it was cool enough that the mask, although a pain was doable. I think the only time to go wearing a mask is in the Winter. Can not imagine July.

Let me just add.. I do not see Disney banning anyone for life over just not having your mask on. I saw many times that cast members would remind people about the masks if not worn or worn properly. It is what you do AFTER the reminder that creates the ban. If you fight and argue about any rule you will get tossed.

1 minute ago, rjpete said:

My respiratory system precludes me from wearing a mask, I will wait until masks are not necessary to enjoy the park. I will wait, so even if the park shuts down completely and goes out of business, it will be worth the wait.

I have had multiple heart attacks, high blood pressure, diabetes.... Guess you could say I am high risk... I could go through the rest of my life being miserable or enjoy the time I have left. There is nothing I enjoy more then the Fort and Disney so I am willing to deal with it.

16 hours ago, fotofx....Steve said:

I have had multiple heart attacks, high blood pressure, diabetes.... Guess you could say I am high risk... I could go through the rest of my life being miserable or enjoy the time I have left. There is nothing I enjoy more then the Fort and Disney so I am willing to deal with it.

Mask wearing isn't just to protect the wearer, it's to protect everyone around you also.

Just like you can't tell if someone has a disability by looking at them, you don't know if the person next to you that you breath on while not wearing mask has a compromised immune system.

Someone posted on a FB page, the Fort is being treated like the rest of the Disney Resorts (whether we think it makes sense or not).

Anytime you leave your room (site) and go into the public areas, you have to mask up except for certain circumstances that are spelled out to you when you book, arrive, and see the various signs around the properties.

18 hours ago, fotofx....Steve said:

If Golden Corral came up with a way to reopen then why not Trail's End?

I don't think it has anything to do with "HOW" to reopen it's all because of the diminished customer base.  Disney still has many on property restaurants closed. Just like at the airports and malls, many restaurants/food courts are not open since there is not the necessary business to operate without a loss..   

20 hours ago, rjpete said:

It is a careful balance to remain profitable and succumb to pressure. Golden Coral needs to make a profit to survive, 

Exactly and Golden Corral locations draw from from a very wide area (multiple neighborhoods) they don't have restricted access. 

Update:  Just announced on the news that numerous Golden Corral locations in Orlando are closing or being sold..

On 12/3/2020 at 3:07 PM, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Exactly and Golden Corral locations draw from from a very wide area (multiple neighborhoods) they don't have restricted access. 

Update:  Just announced on the news that numerous Golden Corral locations in Orlando are closing or being sold..

Golden Corral = Freedom, (Food is not so good, but it is acceptable) but they understand that you are not there to show off the latest mask, but to eat a lot of food. Not everyone is grappling for freedom, but oppression of their neighbor. Golden Corral = Embassy of Freedom 

Viva Pancho Claus 

Pancho Claus is coming to town for Christmas in final performance of the  year