Question for possible visit to the Fort

25 minutes ago, musikfans....Dan said:

We're in northern Indiana and only make it down every 3 -4 years. We'll be in Orlando in a few weeks and may try to come to the Fort to shop at Meadows TP. Does anyone know what their current hours are? We've been unable to find out.

Thanks!

Currently 9AM to 9PM.  The Settlement Trading Post has shorter hours, 11AM to 5PM.

Here’s a link where you can see the official Meadow Trading Post hours of operation: 

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/meadow-trading-post/

Be forewarned that you may be turned away from visiting to shop depending on who is working the guard shack. They have been very restrictive in allowing visitors due to the pandemic. 

TCD

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Here’s a link where you can see the official Meadow Trading Post hours of operation: 

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/meadow-trading-post/

Be forewarned that you may be turned away from visiting to shop depending on who is working the guard shack. They have been very restrictive in allowing visitors due to the pandemic. 

TCD

Thanks for the hours info djsamuel and the heads up Tri-Circle-D.

For some reason the link you sent comes up blank for me. I've tried to go there several times on different computers over the past week with no luck.

???

6 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

So all these years the only thing we needed to fix the Fort was a pandemic.

14 hours ago, musikfans....Dan said:

Thanks for the hours info djsamuel and the heads up Tri-Circle-D.

For some reason the link you sent comes up blank for me. I've tried to go there several times on different computers over the past week with no luck.

???

I was able to see it.  hope it works for you too.

10 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

So all these years the only thing we needed to fix the Fort was a pandemic.

Who knew?

2 hours ago, djsamuel said:

That reminds me.  When we were staying at the Fort a couple of weeks ago, they were actually checking magic bands at the pool. 

'bout time.  Another pandemic blessing?

3 hours ago, djsamuel said:

That reminds me.  When we were staying at the Fort a couple of weeks ago, they were actually checking magic bands at the pool. 

Only times I've seen any checking at the pool was 4th of July, and they were a separate band you had to get in the morning after showing ID and giving them your site #

53 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Only times I've seen any checking at the pool was 4th of July, and they were a separate band you had to get in the morning after showing ID and giving them your site #

First time for me.  We were really glad to hear it at check in and told the cast member that.  She agreed.