I’ll be arriving at the fort next Monday October 12 for one night.   I reserved a tent/pop up site for the night.  I’ll be arriving on DME by myself with just a tent and sleeping bag.  As soon as I check in I’ll be setting up my tent and heading to Epcot and then dinner at DS. Early check out on the 13th and moving to beach club for a few nights with my family. 
so my questions are

1.  Which loop and site would recommend for easy access to the buses, and comfort station. 

2.  Easy and quickest way to Epcot. I’m not familiar with the internal buses. 

3.  Does the fort offer luggage transfer like other resorts?

thanks in advance for the info. 

P.S.  And if anyone’s needs a tent or pop-up site for the night they are welcome to set up next to me. 

2 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I’ll be arriving at the fort next Monday October 12 for one night.   I reserved a tent/pop up site for the night.  I’ll be arriving on DME by myself with just a tent and sleeping bag.  As soon as I check in I’ll be setting up my tent and heading to Epcot and then dinner at DS. Early check out on the 13th and moving to beach club for a few nights with my family. 
so my questions are

1.  Which loop and site would recommend for easy access to the buses, and comfort station. 

2.  Easy and quickest way to Epcot. I’m not familiar with the internal buses. 

3.  Does the fort offer luggage transfer like other resorts?

thanks in advance for the info. 

P.S.  And if anyone’s needs a tent or pop-up site for the night they are welcome to set up next to me. 

1500 Loop is small, has a comfort station close, and a bus stop right there. To get to Epcot from 1500, take the Yellow Outpost bus to the front parking lot, then the Epcot bus.

To return to your campsite, take the Yellow Settlement from the front parking lot.

If you get Loop 2000, then you'll take the Orange/Purple bus from your loop.. Outpost to get to the bus stop/settlement to get back to your campsite.

The fort will take you and your stuff to your site in a Van.

The luggage service on Magical Express is no longer in service.

I haven't used the luggage transfer to another resort in a long time, don't know if that service is still available, but if it is, the Fort does participate.

On 10/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

1500 Loop is small, has a comfort station close, and a bus stop right there. To get to Epcot from 1500, take the Yellow Outpost bus to the front parking lot, then the Epcot bus.

To return to your campsite, take the Yellow Settlement from the front parking lot.

If you get Loop 2000, then you'll take the Orange/Purple bus from your loop.. Outpost to get to the bus stop/settlement to get back to your campsite.

The fort will take you and your stuff to your site in a Van.

The luggage service on Magical Express is no longer in service.

I haven't used the luggage transfer to another resort in a long time, don't know if that service is still available, but if it is, the Fort does participate.

Thanks for the info Carol. They both seem to be about the same distance from the front. Do you have a preference between the two loops?

20 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Thanks for the info Carol. They both seem to be about the same distance from the front. Do you have a preference between the two loops?

Depending when you go (holidays or over a weekend) the 2000 loop can be party central.

Large groups come in and take over multiple sites.  They will use one site just for a kitchen set up with 3 or 4 EZ Ups and multiple tables.

They let the kids run wild.

But saying that, last time we were in 1500, a scout group took over 3 sites across the street from us.  Multiple cars and utility trailers on the sites along with a camp kitchen.

They set up maybe 10 - 15 tents along the canal behind the sites.  Must've been about 50 people, but they were pretty quiet and well behaved.

28 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Depending when you go (holidays or over a weekend) the 2000 loop can be party central.

Large groups come in and take over multiple sites.  They will use one site just for a kitchen set up with 3 or 4 EZ Ups and multiple tables.

They let the kids run wild.

But saying that, last time we were in 1500, a scout group took over 3 sites across the street from us.  Multiple cars and utility trailers on the sites along with a camp kitchen.

They set up maybe 10 - 15 tents along the canal behind the sites.  Must've been about 50 people, but they were pretty quiet and well behaved.

Thanks for the info.