Early 2021 discounts and an opening date for All Star Movies

All Star Movies will be opening on February 9, 2021 and bookings can now be made for that. No dates on the rest of the All Stars or other resorts with out opening dates. 

Early 2021 Florida resident and General Public discounts are now available. The verbiage below is the General Public but Florida Resident is pretty similar though with a better discount through out the time frame. Sadly these discounts do not include Campsites but you or someone you know might needs a hotel stay during this time frame. If I can help you with that please let me know. 

New Walt Disney World Discount Offer for Early 2021! 

Walt Disney World Resort guests can stay in the magic with this great room offer for travel in early 2021! Save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021.

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below and must be booked by March 15, 2021. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

Important Details
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.

Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.

Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.

Email me at [email protected] for a Free No Obligation Quote!