Florida annual pass holders monthly payment plan

URGENT info for Florida resident pass holders on the monthly payment plan. You have until November 1, 2020 to sign a new contract or your passes will end on November 1.  I did not receive an email but supposedly they have been sending them out to monthly payment pass holders. NOTE- the help line is only open Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm est.  888-701-4100 option 3. If you did not receive an email you must call by Friday, October 30th for help. The regular VIPassholder phone Line cannot help with this issue. 

https://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20201009/29293/walt-disney-world-annual-passholder-extension-confirmation-deadline-set

• Disneymommaof6 changed the title to Florida annual pass holders monthly payment plan
7 hours ago, Disneymommaof6 said:

URGENT info for Florida resident pass holders on the monthly payment plan. You have until November 1, 2020 to sign a new contract or your passes will end on November 1.  I did not receive an email but supposedly they have been sending them out to monthly payment pass holders. NOTE- the help line is only open Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm est.  888-701-4100 option 3. If you did not receive an email you must call by Friday, October 30th for help. The regular VIPassholder phone Line cannot help with this issue. 

https://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20201009/29293/walt-disney-world-annual-passholder-extension-confirmation-deadline-set

I got an email on 10/8 from Walt Disney World Reservations.  You might want to check your spam/junk folder.

I followed the instructions.  Basically you are agreeing to an amendment to your payment plan contract.

I also got a letter in the mail last week saying the same thing.  I thought I missed something in the email, but when I tried to follow the link in the letter it said I had already done the amendment.

• 1 month later...