Not sure if this info will be helpful - the thread I found it in is pretty old - but there was mention that someone used him in 2016...

Gary Mikkelsen he is authorized to work at the Fort and is on the list of repair man the front desk gives you.  We used is services when our A/C went out. He is fast and very fare on prices. He does a lot more than just A/C he works on most brands of gas and electrical appliances plus a lot more. His mobile # 407.301.4487

I also found these recommendations, again from old threads...

Frank's Mobile RV 
(407) 922-7302

Camping Connection RV Service, Parts and Accessories
(407) 397-2267

Good luck!

42 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Not sure if this info will be helpful - the thread I found it in is pretty old - but there was mention that someone used him in 2016...

I also found these recommendations, again from old threads...

Frank's Mobile RV 
(407) 922-7302

Camping Connection RV Service, Parts and Accessories
(407) 397-2267

Good luck!

At least the Camping Connection store is now closed.  Don't know if their mobile service continues.

1 hour ago, fotofx....Steve said:

I beat the solenoid and motor with a crescent wrench and it suddenly worked.

Glad that worked!

There was something around the house recently that wasn't working properly and I actually asked DH "did you try whacking it?"  ;)

Hope it's a relatively painless fix when you get home.

1 hour ago, fotofx....Steve said:

Called several but no one called back until the evening.

I actually fixed it myself. I could hear it clicking but no movement. I beat the solenoid and motor with a crescent wrench and it suddenly worked. Obviously not a long term solution but I was able to head home.

Time to get a rubber mallet for your take along tool box!

Sounds like a dirty/burnt spot on the solenoid contacts, or the motors brushes were stuck or sitting on a bad spot on the armatures commutator.

The crescent wrench put everything back into order!  

When you get home if there are openings in the motor you might want to hit them with some compressed air to clean everything out.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:34 AM, djsamuel said:

At least the Camping Connection store is now closed.  Don't know if their mobile service continues.

They do not. I called last year and spoke to one of the managers there. Apparently he owned the phone number. He gave me the number to a mobile tech but said he wasn't doing any work.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, djsamuel said:

Jim Shutt is another option.  941-479-0742

I know this issue has been resolved, but for future reference if someone comes looking for mobile techs..

I've heard good things about him.

I've also used Pat Monahan (352-536-0385) in the past while staying down the road at Thousand Trails Orlando.

2 hours ago, ependydad...Doug said:

I know this issue has been resolved, but for future reference if someone comes looking for mobile techs..

I've heard good things about him.

I've also used Pat Monahan (352-536-0385) in the past while staying down the road at Thousand Trails Orlando.

Good to know, thanks Doug!

2 minutes ago, fotofx....Steve said:

Yeah I loaded it with options. Plan on this being my last one and hopefully I am not going anywhere for awhile. I wanted the bunks and the two full baths. Both baths are being done in the porcelain instead of fiberglass. Also lots of small stuff, solar, dishwasher, etc.

Sounds amazing!

For future reference there should be a way to manually retract the landing gear. It usually entails disconnecting the power to each leg solenoid and manually opening the valve. After that the power to the pump is disconnected and you use a power drill to run the pump through the manual control fitting. Once the legs are up you reconnect the electrical. I can't say how easy it will be to get to your RV's components but it is worthwhile looking into for the time the hammer doesn't work.

12 minutes ago, keith_h said:

For future reference there should be a way to manually retract the landing gear. It usually entails disconnecting the power to each leg solenoid and manually opening the valve. After that the power to the pump is disconnected and you use a power drill to run the pump through the manual control fitting. Once the legs are up you reconnect the electrical. I can't say how easy it will be to get to your RV's components but it is worthwhile looking into for the time the hammer doesn't work.

Yup, like an idiot I had taken most of my tools out of the RV so I did not have a socket or drill with me. BUT.... I  did have a crescent wrench..😁

5 hours ago, fotofx....Steve said:

I think it will be if I ever get it. Was supposed to be done in October and keeps having delays. I guess furniture and AC units among other parts are in short supply. Now they are saying February.

There is a industry wide shortage on supplies, I was out that way in September and saw a lot of manufactures with almost ready units waiting on a/c units, furniture, windows and even heard of some with issues getting wallboard for the interior, seems like once they get what their waiting for something else ends up in shortage.