Joe Rohde announces retirement.

46 minutes ago, rjpete said:

The Yeti will not be fixed because no one will pay to get it done. I suggest that "Yeti Cooler" company get onboard for a chance to make a name for themselves.

Smart thinking, there could be a light up board next to the repaired Yeti saying this fella is sponsored by Yeti Coolers!

Your photo pass could have a Yeti Cooler sitting next to you with a link to their website and a special AK discount!

And all of the ride cars could have a Yeti sponsorship decal on them like NASCAR.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:27 AM, Travisma said:

Smart thinking, there could be a light up board next to the repaired Yeti saying this fella is sponsored by Yeti Coolers!

Your photo pass could have a Yeti Cooler sitting next to you with a link to their website and a special AK discount!

And all of the ride cars could have a Yeti sponsorship decal on them like NASCAR.

Don't forget the limited edition (read "insanely overpriced") Expedition Everest branded Yeti coolers and mugs available for purchase in the gift shop.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:27 AM, Travisma said:

My oldest son is a HUGE Yeti fan ( coolers of course ) and he thinks this is the greatest idea, he has a whole collection of Yeti products to the level of what I would say obsessed, he is lucky that most of the times he either gets them at 50% off ( Pro deals ) or wins them thru a raffle site. I won't complain he gave me one for my birthday one year and was even filled with Bison meat.

10 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Wow that's a pretty awesome gift!

Well he did a get a free vacation when he delivered it when we were in Branson, but I will take any time we can have with our boys.