Hi guys! We are here at the Ft for the second week of our 2 week visit. Been to two parks and it feels WEIRD. So basically just relaxing at our site. Brings me to my question. Has there been a problem with the WiFi?   We are in our same loop we usually have and the WiFi has always been great. But this week I keep getting booted off. Frustrating. Has the Dominion found its way into the Ft's internet? (Lol) 

Same experience here as well... When we were there in Feb of this year, the internet was fast.  We could even stream movies and TV from it.  When we were there about 3 weeks ago, it was spotty at best...

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

On 11/8 djsamuel mentioned that 5G was getting installed around the Fort.

They may need to adjust the WI FI equipment.

I would notify the front desk that there are problems so they can let the installers know.

We were there this weekend and saw some work being done in many areas; including some of the wifi towers.  Maybe they are in the middle of maintenance.  When we stayed for two weeks last month, the wifi was spotty.  Sometimes it was great, other times non-existent and I used my phone as a hot spot.  We were close to an antenna as well, so that wasn't the issue.  

• 1 year later...

Before I left for my week at WDW, I purchase unlimited data from my phone provider.  I did not want to have to depend on Disney WiFi for the 7am rush to book LL's.  We had issues with being indoors blocking my wireless connections.  Hopping onto the wifi then usually helped. 

I also was less than thrilled about having to use my phone for a menu AT the restaurants.  Luckily, we had taken the time to look at the menu's earlier, so we knew what we wanted already.  Even Morimoto's had the QR code for menus at the table.   Our waiter was kind enough to bring paper menu's for us, though, without our asking.