Jump to content

The Nomadic Fanatic was back at the Fort


Recommended Posts

Was fooling around on YouTube and found a continuation video from this guy... and he just dropped a WHOPPER!  He was walking around his RV speaking about the "tenters" who were on either side of him and that when you camp at the Fort, you can have tents and million $ RV's parked next to each other... Ok, that is true statement... 

But then he goes on to say, and I quote "...every rate is different depending on what you're driving, so you're not paying for the site, you're paying for the vehicle that you're bringing into Disney's Fort Wilderness..."  Unbelievable!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Duane said:

Was fooling around on YouTube and found a continuation video from this guy... and he just dropped a WHOPPER!  He was walking around his RV speaking about the "tenters" who were on either side of him and that when you camp at the Fort, you can have tents and million $ RV's parked next to each other... Ok, that is true statement... 

But then he goes on to say, and I quote "...every rate is different depending on what you're driving, so you're not paying for the site, you're paying for the vehicle that you're bringing into Disney's Fort Wilderness..."  Unbelievable!

I saw that also and just started thinking how many people are going to be shocked when they find out different :cantbelieveit:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, Duane said:

But then he goes on to say, and I quote "...every rate is different depending on what you're driving, so you're not paying for the site, you're paying for the vehicle that you're bringing into Disney's Fort Wilderness..."  Unbelievable!

Yikes... that is off-the-charts wrong. By that logic, if I pull up with my tent gear strapped to the back of a motorcycle I should be able to get a Premium Meadows site for next to nothing! 

A good argument for not taking the word of a self-proclaimed "expert" on YouTube as gospel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 8:26 AM, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Yikes... that is off-the-charts wrong. By that logic, if I pull up with my tent gear strapped to the back of a motorcycle I should be able to get a Premium Meadows site for next to nothing! 

A good argument for not taking the word of a self-proclaimed "expert" on YouTube as gospel.

I need to start working on my backpack camping skills. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

I need to start working on my backpack camping skills. 

If you pack carefully, you should be able to ride in on a Disney Spring bus,  then just set up in an area behind a site like a lot of the people have been doing lately.  Free camping!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, lightbikes said:

Watch out for the 'gators?

Roger that!  LOL

19 hours ago, Travisma said:

They will probably come out dirtier than they were going in!

Hah!  Quite possibly.  Ok plan B - just wear clothes in the pool.  All that chlorine ought to do the trick!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Roger that!  LOL

Hah!  Quite possibly.  Ok plan B - just wear clothes in the pool.  All that chlorine ought to do the trick!

Or just take a little laundry detergent with you, smear it on all your clothes and hop in a shower at a comfort station

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, so much of what he says is wrong.  Indoor seating for P&Js has been happening since they reopened.  The bus to Wilderness Lodge has always been there and has always shared its spot with the Magic Kingdom bus.  It is not an indication that Trails End is not coming back.  I finally stopped watching it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He usually ignores or disables the comments so you can’t even correct him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you guys are "baiting me" to click on the link to watch and listen to this guy's hot air, all just to make my blood pressure increase!  And I am about the most laid back person around... but I just can't abide by outright lies and mis-truth!

Link to post
Share on other sites

In his latest he spends a good 2-3 minutes complaining about YouTubers putting out misinformation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ftwildernessguy said:

In his latest he spends a good 2-3 minutes complaining about YouTubers putting out misinformation.

As the old saying goes isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I tried to watch it but decided best to go watch a train wreck instead :cantbelieveit:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...