The Nomadic Fanatic was back at the Fort

Was fooling around on YouTube and found a continuation video from this guy... and he just dropped a WHOPPER!  He was walking around his RV speaking about the "tenters" who were on either side of him and that when you camp at the Fort, you can have tents and million $ RV's parked next to each other... Ok, that is true statement... 

But then he goes on to say, and I quote "...every rate is different depending on what you're driving, so you're not paying for the site, you're paying for the vehicle that you're bringing into Disney's Fort Wilderness..."  Unbelievable!

13 hours ago, Duane said:

Was fooling around on YouTube and found a continuation video from this guy... and he just dropped a WHOPPER!  He was walking around his RV speaking about the "tenters" who were on either side of him and that when you camp at the Fort, you can have tents and million $ RV's parked next to each other... Ok, that is true statement... 

But then he goes on to say, and I quote "...every rate is different depending on what you're driving, so you're not paying for the site, you're paying for the vehicle that you're bringing into Disney's Fort Wilderness..."  Unbelievable!

I saw that also and just started thinking how many people are going to be shocked when they find out different :cantbelieveit:

On 1/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, Duane said:

Yikes... that is off-the-charts wrong. By that logic, if I pull up with my tent gear strapped to the back of a motorcycle I should be able to get a Premium Meadows site for next to nothing! 

A good argument for not taking the word of a self-proclaimed "expert" on YouTube as gospel.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:26 AM, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Yikes... that is off-the-charts wrong. By that logic, if I pull up with my tent gear strapped to the back of a motorcycle I should be able to get a Premium Meadows site for next to nothing! 

A good argument for not taking the word of a self-proclaimed "expert" on YouTube as gospel.

I need to start working on my backpack camping skills. 

2 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I once packed for 8 nights at Disney in a carry-on.  I'm pretty sure I can pull it off.  

What are the rules on washing out your clothes in the canals?  :ROFLMAO-1:

Watch out for the 'gators?

22 hours ago, lightbikes said:

Watch out for the 'gators?

Roger that!  LOL

19 hours ago, Travisma said:

They will probably come out dirtier than they were going in!

Hah!  Quite possibly.  Ok plan B - just wear clothes in the pool.  All that chlorine ought to do the trick!

23 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Roger that!  LOL

Hah!  Quite possibly.  Ok plan B - just wear clothes in the pool.  All that chlorine ought to do the trick!

Or just take a little laundry detergent with you, smear it on all your clothes and hop in a shower at a comfort station

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, so much of what he says is wrong.  Indoor seating for P&Js has been happening since they reopened.  The bus to Wilderness Lodge has always been there and has always shared its spot with the Magic Kingdom bus.  It is not an indication that Trails End is not coming back.  I finally stopped watching it.

He usually ignores or disables the comments so you can’t even correct him.

I think you guys are "baiting me" to click on the link to watch and listen to this guy's hot air, all just to make my blood pressure increase!  And I am about the most laid back person around... but I just can't abide by outright lies and mis-truth!

In his latest he spends a good 2-3 minutes complaining about YouTubers putting out misinformation.

14 hours ago, ftwildernessguy said:

In his latest he spends a good 2-3 minutes complaining about YouTubers putting out misinformation.

As the old saying goes isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I tried to watch it but decided best to go watch a train wreck instead :cantbelieveit: