travel trailer + tent + teens = WTFort

Hey old friends...been a while since I've had a trip booked to the fort but NOW I DO!  I've completely gone outside my disney mind and taking the entire clan next year. 

8 of us total, and with the recent price hikes...OMG...so, we will have a 33' travel trailer w bunkhouse along with a tent.  This should give the teens the space they will need.  We normally stay in a premium loop, but will be in a full hookup next year.  Has anyone had this set up?  Any tips are welcomed.  Best loops for this?  

AG

31 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Not that big, we’ve done a T@B, tent, Clam type screen room, awning, and two cars on a partial site!

You’ll just need someone with a good eye for decorating to squeeze everything in.😀

I am not that person with a good eye.  But I have a few with me that do.  So that’s good to know.  Just want to make sure everyone is comfortable.  Here are the ages of the “kids”. 26 M, 23F, 22F, 16M, 16F, 14F.

6 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Many of the full-hookup sites are as large as the Premium they just don't have the larger pad.  Avoid the 1900 loop.  

We've been in a couple that were long enough to fit 2 tents on the back pad, a 33' TT, a Ford Excursion AND a golf cart parked in front.

And +1 on the 1900 loop.

On 2/28/2021 at 7:18 AM, Katman1356...Jason said:

1900 tends to flood the most. I was in there once and will avoid if at all possible in the future. 

I remember reading this in a prior thread.  1600 seems to get decent reviews.  I'll probably spend some time on google earth looking at the diff sites and how they are laid out...or just let them decide, that's fun too!

2 hours ago, GradyBunch said:

I remember reading this in a prior thread.  1600 seems to get decent reviews.  I'll probably spend some time on google earth looking at the diff sites and how they are laid out...or just let them decide, that's fun too!

There's an APP for that FORT WILDERNESS SITES..  Thanks to SUPER GEEK..

• 3 months later...

Update:  The in-laws have decided to go along with us as well, and they are renting a camper.  This will allow us to spread out a bit more and be less cramped.  Still gonna shoot for the 1600 loop, however.  They found a pretty good deal on outdoorsy to rent one for the week.  All in it's approx $145 per night (which includes all the fees, even though the ad states $79 per night).  They set up and take down for you as well.   Any advice on this topic as I've never rented a camper before would be greatly appreciated.

10 minutes ago, GradyBunch said:

Update:  The in-laws have decided to go along with us as well, and they are renting a camper.  This will allow us to spread out a bit more and be less cramped.  Still gonna shoot for the 1600 loop, however.  They found a pretty good deal on outdoorsy to rent one for the week.  All in it's approx $145 per night (which includes all the fees, even though the ad states $79 per night).  They set up and take down for you as well.   Any advice on this topic as I've never rented a camper before would be greatly appreciated.

I have rented though Camper Rental Adventures several times and been happy. Haven’t used Outdoorsy