These look like a 'get 'em while their hot' item.  Makes me wish I lived in Florida, I want one!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/03/design-revealed-for-first-ever-walt-disney-world-license-plate-with-100-percent-proceeds-benefiting-make-a-wish/

“EARidescent” Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary License Plate
Tue, March 23, 2021

Design Revealed for First-Ever Walt Disney World Resort License Plate with 100 Percent of Proceeds Benefiting Make-A-Wish

Tajiana Ancora-Brown

by Tajiana Ancora-Brown, Director of External Affairs, Walt Disney World Resort

The World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins on Oct. 1, 2021 – and Florida car owners can get ready to celebrate with us by purchasing the first-ever Walt Disney World Resort specialty license plate!

I’m excited to reveal the design of this unique plate, featuring our “EARidescent” 50th anniversary castle logo on a majestic royal blue background. Inspired by the color scheme of Cinderella Castle, this magical plate is currently available for presale and will also help make even more dreams true, with 100 percent of the proceeds benefiting Make-A-Wish of Central and Northern Florida and their work granting wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions.

Interested drivers can purchase a presale voucher* now for $25 plus applicable state administration fees exclusively through their local County Tax Collector’s Office, license plate agencies (DMVs) across the State of Florida, or online through the Orange County Tax Collector’s Office at https://www.octaxcol.com/specialty-license-plate-vouchers/.

Disney has a longstanding relationship with Make-A-Wish, dating back to 1980, and since then, more than 140,000 Disney-inspired wishes have been granted, including thousands taking place at Walt Disney World Resort. This license plate is a unique opportunity to commemorate 50 years of Central Florida magic.

For more information about the Walt Disney World Resort specialty license plate, visit www.flhsmv.gov, and learn more about The World’s Most Magical Celebration at www.DisneyWorld.com/50.

*A minimum of 3,000 presale vouchers are required to be sold by the State of Florida before manufacturing of specialty license plates may begin.