Wow is for sure.
That. Is. Bananas. 

I can only imagine what it took to get the people and dogs out safely.

I've been in a a wreck where we flipped on the highway towing a 33' camper with a Lincoln Navigator (so about 50' end to end).  Every window in the truck was busted except for the rear left. We basically rolled to one side and I think would have kept rolling if the camper hadn't yanked us back the other way and then dragged us to the side of the road with it (it had damage on one side only).  Both humans and 3 dogs walked away with no real injuries, but I know how terrifying that was. I can't even imagine what it was like to be in this situation.

11 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Oh and I am not showing this to DH.  He already hates towing over high bridges and always asks me to move to the middle lane. 

I know that when I get to the New River Gorge in WVA, I really focus on the road! 

I'm glad you survived your ordeal!

1 hour ago, PGHFiend said:

I know that when I get to the New River Gorge in WVA, I really focus on the road! 

I'm glad you survived your ordeal!

DH is not a fan of the Key Bridge in DE. If he's awake when I'm driving I go the inland loop instead.

It was a doozy, one I hope to never repeat, and we were incredibly lucky.  Thanks to seatbelts and the dogs being crated, we avoided the fate of all of our stuff which was strewn across about 50 yards of highway. 

8 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

DH is not a fan of the Key Bridge in DE. If he's awake when I'm driving I go the inland loop instead.

Being a De resident we won't take credit for the Key bridge, it's in Baltimore and they can keep it :ROFLMAO-1:have you towed across the Bay bridge on 301 yet or the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel on 13 going to Va, your hubby would probably divorce you after those :cantbelieveit:

15 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Then definitely avoid Mackinac too....It's been known to sway a little with the wind..and 5 miles long..

8 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Being a De resident we won't take credit for the Key bridge, it's in Baltimore and they can keep it :ROFLMAO-1:have you towed across the Bay bridge on 301 yet or the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel on 13 going to Va, your hubby would probably divorce you after those 

Oops, sorry - didn't mean to blame you for the Key Bridge LOL.  I

Crazy enough, we actually did tow our very first big camper over/through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/tunnel. What's even more bananas is that we had no idea what we were doing at the time and didn't even have the tow setup completely corredt - I don't think we even had sway bars!!  (Talk about not knowing what you don't know.) We survived, but it may definitely have led to DH's bridge-phobia.  ;)

1 hour ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Then definitely avoid Mackinac too....It's been known to sway a little with the wind..and 5 miles long..

I'd have to bring a suitcase full of Xanax.  :ROFLMAO-1:

4 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Oops, sorry - didn't mean to blame you for the Key Bridge LOL.  I

Crazy enough, we actually did tow our very first big camper over/through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/tunnel. What's even more bananas is that we had no idea what we were doing at the time and didn't even have the tow setup completely corredt - I don't think we even had sway bars!!  (Talk about not knowing what you don't know.) We survived, but it may definitely have led to DH's bridge-phobia.  ;)

I'd have to bring a suitcase full of Xanax.  :ROFLMAO-1:

Don't forget the depends ;)